• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 30th: SM52 - The Altar of the Sunne! Solgaleo Descends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Well the new opening shows Pikachu using 10, 000, 000 Volt Thunderbolt so I think you will be super happy! :D

OMG yay thankyou for telling me that! I end up watching the show with the intro cut out so I never see it anymore! To youtube I go!

Rajas

So based on episode 53's summary, I'm guessing this episode would end with opening up the wormhole to US. Could also be where Tapu Koko gives Ash the new Z Ring as well.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Satoshi has come to Poni Island to meet the legendary Pokémon Solgaleo. However, there's no Solgaleo there; Instead, the Pokémon said to be the guardian deities of the Akala region have gathered there. And just before the surprised Satoshi's eyes, Kapu-Kokeko and the other Pokémon take a certain action.
So, I guess when Ash took his troubles to Hala in the previous episode, Hala suggested he visit the Altar of the Sunne on Poni Island for answers. That makes sense. Well, I guess this is where Nebby evolves into Solgaleo.

Just a thought here guys. If Ash and co. are to fight UB's, we can certainly expect Pikachu to pull off something amazing there. Is there any chance that Tapu Koko (and maybe the other Tapus also) will give Ash the Pikashunium-Z in this episode, for Pikachu to unleash 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt on the UB's in the following episode?
I wouldn't be surprised if the Tapu guardians "upgrade" Ash's Electrium-Z to Pikashunium-Z, to enable him and Pikachu to use 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. This also may be where Ash gets the Z-Power Ring; perhaps the Tapu guardians upgrade his current Z-Ring or give him a new one.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
So, like, Ash is totally gonna be best buddies with a big ol' Solgaleo by the end of this episode, right? That's gonna suck for him when Necrozma comes and forcibly possesses poor Nebby.

noakai

If Nebby evolves...there's no way he gets to keep it past these episodes, is there? A big legendary lion? I hope he does but would they let him?

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
If Nebby evolves...there's no way he gets to keep it past these episodes, is there? A big legendary lion? I hope he does but would they let him?

He keeps Nebby for most of the S/M series... then Necrozma has a tasty treat of cosmic solar lion or cosmic lunar bat.

FrozTKnight

Will ORA ORA ORA you
So probably the arcs would go like this

AF arc - Cover the rest of the games story with the AF, there could be a possibility that is ends the same way SM games end and sends Lillie to Kanto
Island Trial arc - The last trials would be completed (including the new ones from USUM)
Basic filler
Alola League Arc
Necrozma and Rainbow Rocket - I would be expecting both of these to be handled separately or blended together, Lillie would return. They could also do only one of the plots.

So I wouldn't worry about the anime loosing material in the long run until Gen 8 arrives.

Spyro39

I don't think so even though I would like it :(. I doubt the writers would let Ash keep a big legendary lion.

The other option for Solgaleo to stay or return in later episodes is if Necrozma comes into the anime and absorbs Solgaleo to become Dusk Mane Necrozma.

noakai

I don't think so even though I would like it :(. I doubt the writers would let Ash keep a big legendary lion.

The other option for Solgaleo to stay or return in later episodes is if Necrozma comes into the anime and absorbs Solgaleo to become Dusk Mane Necrozma.

Pipe dream: in some of the coming episodes Ash has to travel to Ultra Space some more so he rides Nebby to do it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hmm...do you think we could see Pikashunium Z appear here, the Tapu's energy plus the crystal could be what transforms it. I can't really think of anywhere else Ash is gonna get it since the mid conclusion seems to be the next episode and Ash is gonna need all the help he can get since his team is so underevolved.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Hmm...do you think we could see Pikashunium Z appear here, the Tapu's energy plus the crystal could be what transforms it. I can't really think of anywhere else Ash is gonna get it since the mid conclusion seems to be the next episode and Ash is gonna need all the help he can get since his team is so underevolved.

I'm assuming Ash will option the Pikashunium Z in that new Pikachu area from USM. Also I'm sure he can handle the UBs with the Pokemon and Z-Crystals he currently owns.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
How are they going to deal with Cosmoem's weight? lol but awesome to see Solgaleo :D

Maybe it would float like normal, but went Ash tries to take it in his arms, his hands would crash down, pinning his hands to the ground?

On another note, since the focus it seems is on Solgaleo, wonder what role would Lunala have then in the anime?

My guess would be that Ash would receive the "Z-Power Ring" in this episode, while during his travels in the Ultra Space, the "Z-Power Ring" along with energy from Ultra Space would cause the 'Electrium Z' to change to 'Pikashunium Z' (this is based on the fact that in the SM Manga, it is hinted that the source of a Z Moves power is connected to some unknown energy in the Ultra Space).

Henry's Journey

Maybe it would float like normal, but went Ash tries to take it in his arms, his hands would crash down, pinning his hands to the ground?

On another note, since the focus it seems is on Solgaleo, wonder what role would Lunala have then in the anime?

Damn, but it weights like 1 TON, it would crush poor Ash altough I could see them using that as a gag XD, ok maybe not, Cosmoem will probably last for 1 or 2 episodes max I think.

Everything12

My guess would be that Ash would receive the "Z-Power Ring" in this episode, while during his travels in the Ultra Space, the "Z-Power Ring" along with energy from Ultra Space would cause the 'Electrium Z' to change to 'Pikashunium Z' (this is based on the fact that in the SM Manga, it is hinted that the source of a Z Moves power is connected to some unknown energy in the Ultra Space).
In the USM leaks
[spoil]its said that Z-Crystals might be part of Necrozma's original body which it lost when it became its black prism form, and that the power which came pouring out of the Ultra Wormhole when Necrozma first came to Alola and fought the Tapus is what changes Pokemons moves into Z-Moves.[/spoil]

Last edited:

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
So probably the arcs would go like this

AF arc - Cover the rest of the games story with the AF, there could be a possibility that is ends the same way SM games end and sends Lillie to Kanto
Island Trial arc - The last trials would be completed (including the new ones from USUM)
Basic filler
Alola League Arc
Necrozma and Rainbow Rocket - I would be expecting both of these to be handled separately or blended together, Lillie would return. They could also do only one of the plots.

So I wouldn't worry about the anime loosing material in the long run until Gen 8 arrives.

Don't think Lillie'd go to Kanto. No reason since Bill's not appeared in 20 years and never been a pokemon

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Hmm...that's also a possibility. I do think he'll get at least one of them here though.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary. And yes, it says "Akala region" again.

Satoshi and the others have come to the Altar of the Sunne on Poni Island to meet the legendary Pokémon Solgaleo. But what they find there isn't Solgaleo, but all the Pokémon referred to as the guardian deities of the Akala region, Kapu-Kokeko included. And just before the surprised Satoshi's eyes, Kapu-Kokeko and the other Pokémon take a certain action.

Status
Not open for further replies.