• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 3rd: SM146 - Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lol no but team rocket hasn’t had much development apart from the arcs in unova in alola

That's cause they've barely interacted with Team Rocket as a whole since then, and hardly get focus episodes anymore. Hopefully that changes now that they're literally on Giovanni's turf

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Just remembered the episode where Matori tried to take Bewear had Jessie/James mention how none of their Pokémon would want to be at HQ

the irony of this is, it works both ways, because both of their respective alola pokemon are down right dangerous in their own rights(one with lethal poison, and the other a soul stealer) to the point where I don't think even Giovanni would want them.

Look at what Marenie does to James on a practical daily basis, and that's to someone it has a crush on.

Don't even get me started on Mimikyu.

Seems kind of odd to leave them though, I can understand getting away from Bewear, but given that next series focuses on everything (and both of them do happen to be in the Galar games) it seems odd of TR to want to leave them behind.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I figured Bewear would follow Team Rocket to the next region I have no idea how they will convince Bewear to let them go

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I figured Bewear would follow Team Rocket to the next region I have no idea how they will convince Bewear to let them go
Well, they saved her from the Guzzlord attack. She might think it's safe to let them go off on their own. That, or the Dragonite on the poster is actually Bewear in a Dragonite costume.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
It would be funny if Bewear finally lost a battle so team rocket is able to leave but the closest Bewear came was against guzzlord

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well, they saved her from the Guzzlord attack. She might think it's safe to let them go off on their own. That, or the Dragonite on the poster is actually Bewear in a Dragonite costume.

Bewear's mate.
After all, Stufful had to come from somewhere :p

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Mareanie leave James, lol good luck with that xD.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
True we didn’t find out Bewear mate though is it confermed that Bewear is Stuffels mother because in the English dub Wicke just says they’re family.Bewear could be an older sibiling or something though she is most likely Stuffels mother

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I hope some day we actually get to see Ash take down Team Rocket and see what there major plan is apart from world domination though I’m not sure if Ash could take on Giovanni in a battle
So you want this series to end.

Theoretically, the Trio wouldn't be out of the job if Giovanni goes down under. If Pilaf's Gang was any indication, they can operate on their own without the rest of the Team Rocket organization. It's just that they'll need a new goal to replace their own "Give stuff to the Boss" agenda.

UnovaMaster

True we didn’t find out Bewear mate though is it confermed that Bewear is Stuffels mother because in the English dub Wicke just says they’re family.Bewear could be an older sibiling or something though she is most likely Stuffels mother

The biggest unsolved mystery is Bewear's missing husband not Lusamine's missing husband and we'll never figure out how that Bewear coitus went down

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So the big thing they were hinting at Ash doing was....just going home...which is what he always does?

Makes sense. Everyone will be going to vacation - aka they will meet again in a short time - while Ash has decided he's had enough of Alola and will go back to his home town.

At least it works for me.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
It is definitely confirmed. The word used in the Japanese version of that scene was "mama". It was said several times, actually. And then the narrator referred to them as "oyako", "Parent and child". No idea why the dub opted to make this very obvious point so vague.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
It lives in Galar and when Team Rocket goes there they will run into him and he will smell Bewear on them and take care of them

Status
Not open for further replies.