• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 4th: PM2019 131 - The Finals III: Strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I guess the writers took a page out of the pro wrestling WWE playbook using an interference and bringing Eternatus in.
So Gmax Zard vs Pikachu in the next episode? This must mean that Rillaboom and Cinderace get clapped quickly. Interesting.

Bortgreen

NEXT TIME: A new year!
I was prepared for trouble but not for this

Glad we're finally having the dynamax vs z-move clash I wanted, but what is up with Eternatus breaking loose LOL
How are the finals even going to end now?

Ignition

World's biggest Incineroar stan
I figured Eternatus was going to do something since they bothered to have Go make Leon its Trainer but didn’t expect it to appear in the same episode as the potential finale for this match. Hopefully it’s not just Darkest Day Part 2

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's the Masters Tournament Finals against Dande. All of Satoshi's Pokémon are pretty battered now... but Dande chuckles as he sees Satoshi and his Pokémon still face him without any sign of hesitation. It's the Strongest of Them All VS the Strongest Challenger: How will this battle that will decide who truly is the strongest end, now that it starts growing more and more brutal and intense as the two respond to each others' moves?!

There's the summary from TV Tokyo.

Ignition

World's biggest Incineroar stan
I totally see them have Eternatus appear just to give GMax Pikachu a chance to shine.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Leon “letting” Eternatus break loose certainly won’t help his image.

Gonna be hard to regain trust if the Pokémon you’ve already gone and said you’ve been working with to trust people goes haywire now.

Sceptilee

The trailer kind of gave it away lol, Pikachu's Z-move vs G-max Wildfire(?). I was hoping there'd be more emphasis on the others too but seems like those battles will fly by quickly.

Can Ash win though? I'm a bit skeptical, especially if they're moving to the next arc in this episode.

charchar56

I'm thinking maybe a double KO for Dragonite vs Rillaboom (hoping she wins tho) leaving Dracovish and Sirfetch'd to take on Cinderace. One of them should survive and land a hit on Charizard to help even things out some for Pikachu

Or

Leon sweeps the rest until Eternatus comes lol

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I FINALLY found the confirmation of this battle being a 4-parter:
Actually saw this tweet earlier, but couldn't find the account it was posted on until now I came across it again.

When I saw the preview and I saw Eternatus flying arround I thought for a minute "Hey that it says 4 parter it does not mean that it have to be consecutive" But no this clearly says that's ending on 11/11. So I have no freaking idea what's going on.

Ali.Frenstein

My assumption: the next episode ends with Eternatus causing Pikachu to G-Max after using its Z-Move, and in the November 11th episode, Pikachu beats Charizard in the first minutes of the episode and then Ash meets Goh again after his victory. :)

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
*sees Eternatus* Nope. I mean, I get needing to make this a 4-parter and all, but we do NOT need to see Eternatus again. Not now anyway.

I don't know how to really feel about this... I'm excited for Iwane to animate here, but it's coming at the cost of the story going a little sideways...

Also, no Dracovish, Sirfetch'd, or Cinderace in the preview... Hmmm... Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Oh god, it would be karmic kickback if Leon nixed the powerup limit rules so he could showcase his power, only for Eternatus to unintentionally provide Ash with a 4th powerup neither of them saw coming.

Technically, he asked Ash to come at him with everything he's got. "Everything" includes 2 G-Max forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.