• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Sirfetch'd vs Machamp: Sirfetch'd avenges Lucario and Pikachu, and wins the battle for Ash
Unlikely. Lucario vs Machamp is pretty much confirmed as the last matchup, 2 of Ash's Pokemon are grayed out.

b1e9e0b91af0cde234ad7b658d714847.png

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
It looks like machamp is Bea’s second and lucario is Ash’s first. I’m here assuming grapploct will be the first to go down, then Bea reveals machamp.

I’m low key expecting g-Max pikachu will be used just to job because of the lack of experience with the gimmick.

Last edited:

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
A Pokemon's performance depends on the amount of time and resources available to the production team. Scripts are written knowing how many or few drawings the episode will be allowed.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
It looks like machamp is Bea’s second and lucario is Ash’s first. I’m here assuming grapploct will be the first to go down, then Bea reveals machamp.

I’m low key expecting g-Max pikachu will be used just to job because of the lack of experience with the gimmick.
Umm no? How does ash and bea both having 2 pokeball greyed out means one is their first and the other their second? Just from the tittle of this second episode we know the mega vs giga will be the finale.

Also ash is shown not to have his dynamax band. So no g-max for pikachu.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Sirfetchd should get 2 wins here then it will be a balanced match.
Pangaro Vs Pikachu: Pika looses
Pangaro Vs Lucario: Lucario recalled
Pangaro Vs Sirfetchd: Sirfetchd wins
Grapploct Vs Sirfetchd: Sirfetchd wins
Machamp Vs Sir: Machamp wins
MEGA Lucario vs GMax Machamp:
I don't think pikachu will loose here at best if it's sirfetch'd, pikachu and lucario are there then all each of them gets there wins here

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Come to think about it the last 3 Ash matches involved him using a pokémon that shares the same type as the speciality of the character he was facing:

Vs Iris - Dragonite (Dragon)
Vs Volkner - Pikachu (Eletric)
Vs Bea - Lucario (Fighting)

You could even kind of try to group Sirfetch'd vs Rinto here since Gallade is a fighting type. And both pokémon had a "knight/swordsman" going for them

D

Deleted member 384931

Come to think about it the last 3 Ash matches involved him using a pokémon that shares the same type as the speciality of the character he was facing:

You could even kind of try to group Sirfetch'd vs Rinto here since Gallade is a fighting type. And both pokémon had a "knight/swordsman" going for them
It gets boring after a while the same matchups

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

I'm pretty sure people had already noticed this a while ago, which is why there is no variety in types in these battles.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Umm no? How does ash and bea both having 2 pokeball greyed out means one is their first and the other their second? Just from the tittle of this second episode we know the mega vs giga will be the finale.
It's just an assumption. Also, first and third pokeballs on Bea's side are grey, and since machamp is her last... Also, send lucario first looks like a thing Ash would do, because he's barely subtle about who he's sending. I can be wrong, of course.

Point taken about the dynamax band.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Korrina is the only major Ash fight this series that hasn't done this

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
People need to keep in mind that the scoreboard portion of the Lucario vs GMAX Machamp image is flipped. Take a look at Bea’s official artwork and/or any past WCS scoreboard screen from any WCS battle if you don’t believe me.

AJ97

We're talking about someone with an unknown, but presumably high, level of power vs a dragon that's known to be stronger than Champion-tier Pokémon. I'd still like for its streak to be broken against a stronger opponent, if it is to be broken at all.
The PWC changes the concept of Regional Champions/ Elite Four Tier Trainers in terms of power scaling.

If you power scale based on a previous series, Ash's Dragonite yet alone his Dracovish have no business defeating Pokemon Owned by a Regional Champion. We see Paul, a trainer just as competent as Ash if not more, get absolutely crushed by Cynthia and he used his Torterra which was far more experienced and trained (Competed in the Kanto, Johto & Hoenn League before), versus Ash's Dragonite & Dracovish which hasn't even battled.

This simply means that being Regional Champion/ Elite four doesn't really mean as much at the moment. What holds more weight currently, is the person's PWC Rank.
The Master Class (Top 8) would be similar to what a Regional Champion used to be like before (With the exception of Leon who you could consider a cut above). The High Hyper Class ranks would seem more relative to Elite Four.

So if Bea is ranked 10-20/ That already scales her to be far more impressive and stronger versus Iris.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I imagine Pikachu/Lucario will do the heavy lifting lending back to their first encounters with Saito so they can get clean wins over her finally. Whatever the third Pokémon is will lose, fossil or onion duck as Gengar just took a loss.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I imagine Pikachu/Lucario will do the heavy lifting lending back to their first encounters with Saito so they can get clean wins over her finally. Whatever the third Pokémon is will lose, fossil or onion duck as Gengar just took a loss.

Except that Pikachu wasn't used in the first battle, Farfetch'd was and it lost to Bea's Hawlucha, in the rematch Pikachu beat her Hitmontop before losing to Grapploct, so it has a win against her, where as Sirfetch'd and Lucario don't.

Lucario aside if Sirfetch'd is the third member for Ash's team in this battle, then it deserves a win here.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto

Yeah, this is likely done as a romance thing. There's a romance to "similar warriors duking it out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.