• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morax

King of heroes
I already have a perfect final for this battle.
M lucario will brainwash the heck out of Gigamax machamp and then he will kill goh with some of the crowd in the seats, i know it will be an innecesary massacre but its for the major benefit of the series
Nah, Gou will initiate the instrumentality project, absorbing every pokemon in existence and triggering the third impact while ash strangles pikachu to death.

Jers745

I dont know :p
You always get it wrong, what'll happen is that Ash fuses with Lucario and Bea with Machamp then Ash obliterates them with a Kame-Hame-Ha
Nah men all hints points towards goh's dead y'know pokemon exclavery, minor endangerement, sexual harrasement, corruption, communism, etc. Heck he even goes against god mandament

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Nah men all hints points towards goh dead's y'know pokemon exclavery, minor endangerement, sexual harrasement, corruption, communism, etc. Heck he even goes against god
Guess it's time for Ash to Owari Da Goh outta existence. No problem then, he got to use one of these:
finisher-hurricaneger.gif

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wow, some love for Hurricanger 10 years. Just in time for the 20th anniversary next year.

wellwellwells

It's funny how the anime doing something new = fillers but the anime repeating everything it did before = non fillers

What a cute little brain malfunction
While I appreciate the anime switching things up and Goh’s mission and his newly stablished trial mission are interesting, I think what makes them filler-y is the lack of influence it has in the storyline to the point most of his captures are glorified CotW who you never get to see again. Even his main roster is really underdeveloped, and I am not talking about battle wise but personality wise too, and while the former is understandable because his goal is not battle oriented, the blandness of the character is not.

STICKTOPIA

What if the writers decided it was a bad idea to give Sirfetch'd to Ash when he already had a Lucario and write Sirfetch'd off the team by making it get wrecked in this rematch and it/Ash decides it's better off training with Bea who doesn't seem to have a Sirfetch'd in the main show (not spinoffs)?

If you think Gengar's screentime was bad, Super Aura Mega-Lucario is going to make the duck irrelavent with the typing overlap and the fact that it's the weakest on the team. This would also be a good excuse to bring back Infernape permanently. Or do a rotation of reserves that needs to evolve like Gible/Quilava/Snivy.
Honestly they shouldn’t have given sirfetch’d to ash. I don’t know what they had in mind but it’s clearly not working out. Sometimes I forget that ash even owns him. I think that the writers realized that ash shouldn’t have caught him.

ShadowForce720

Honestly they shouldn’t have given sirfetch’d to ash. I don’t know what they had in mind but it’s clearly not working out. Sometimes I forget that ash even owns him. I think that the writers realized that ash shouldn’t have caught him.
That’s not how things work, Ash’s team members are most likely decided months in advance probably even before the their capture episodes are made. So, one of Ash’s Pokémon not appearing a lot isn’t a case of the writers thinking he shouldn’t caught it.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Someone wrote here that he would like to watch adult anime?

I have an idea. To watch "H...." is also adult after all.

In fact, I recommend reading the Adventures manga if you would like to read darker and more interesting than this adventure about Ash, if you want something get about "adult" version.

Status
Not open for further replies.