• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Suppose i’m a girl. What is this “h…” stuff you’re talking about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm apparently it's a gathering of cultured individuals and artists to showcase their talent. I also hear they tend to have "34 rules" for their art. Don't quote me on this though.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
does it stand for Ham Sandwich?

Megapixel

Honestly they shouldn’t have given sirfetch’d to ash. I don’t know what they had in mind but it’s clearly not working out. Sometimes I forget that ash even owns him. I think that the writers realized that ash shouldn’t have caught him.
lucario is much more popular than Sirfetch'd, it all comes down to that (and don't get me wrong, I like Sirfetch'd more than lucario)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Hopefully Sirfetch'd gets a win at least. Ideally, it should be a win for each of Ash's Pokemon, and Pikachu being withdrawn instead of fainting. But probably one of them will take the fall so Lucario can shine more, unfortunately.
Lucario should shine more in a story about it.....Ideally pikachu should job, Lucario overcoming both Grappoloct and Machamp and Sirfetchd getting a win over Hawlucha and doing well against Machamp before it goes down

LazySpy

Kimty
turn? they are always like that
One of this community's best traits if I'm being honest. Much preffer it when everyone goes nuts than the constant disingenous, uncharitable assumptions, gaslighting and bad faith arguments.

Speaking of going nuts,
The chad man of culture
vs

The virgin bonk warrior
Sire you're on the wrong site for that stuff
Hand-holding, the most degenerate of acts, and banned in 87 countries
All three of you mfs think The Suicide Squad is good

Lmao gottem

nuzamaki90

I also think it’s a little silly how base Lucario and Machamp are having a slugfest in that huge stadium. Like a street fight in the middle of a football stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.