• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazySpy

Kimty
Is The Suicide Squad actually that bad? Haven't watched it, but I keep hearing it's better than Suicide Squad
Problems lie mostly with the way plot moves along. Characters are solid though. A 5-4/10 is the usuall go to opinion in communities I'm a part of for this movie (which is average). But then again, always worth watching for yourself and forming your own conclusions. ^-^

D

Deleted member 384931

Anyone still excited for this battle? I feel so meh towards it, its long long overdue, more than a year ago they fought the last time

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Problems lie mostly with the way plot moves along. Characters are solid though. A 5-4/10 is the usuall go to opinion in communities I'm a part of for this movie (which is average). But then again, always worth watching for yourself and forming your own conclusions. ^-^
Still haven't watched the movie lol, more out of petiness against WB than anything else

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Suppose i’m a girl. What is this “h…” stuff you’re talking about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't know you were a girl. Let me explain - cultured Japanese create something beautiful that most cultural fans will ask for secret codes to read manga or watch anime where slice of life is the truest genre, but about two couples doing beautiful things together.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
So far most people seem to be in line with this, but I personally don't like the idea of a two-parter focusing on G-Max Machamp.

Since there are still so many G-Max forms that have yet to debut and that we don't know how long this series has left in its run. I would rather think that the title is meant to mislead us and that this will be a different battle all-together.

Unless this is a 6v6 battle which would be pretty cool as we rarely get those. Perhaps they could even debut a new Galar Pokémon here, maybe Cloboppus.
Watch it not be and then everyone whine about it because they just randomly assume things (as per usual) lol.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Kinda curious that they say ‘begins’ instead of ‘continues’ or ‘reaching it’s climax’ . Either the episode before this is pure build up and the battle really only starts this ep, or it begins very late in the previous ep. Though of course it could also mean nothing.

I did say i prefer a 3v3 be done in one ep, but i just hope the episode before this doesn’t feel stretched out.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Besides the summary being sort of pathetic by outright spoiling how the episode will end up like, I wonder how they'll extend the time on a 3-on-3, because it doesn't imply something will happen before the battle.
This battle has so much hype. We are really getting Megas VS Gigantamax. I’m still in disbelief.
With a very poor random development leading to it, however.

Literally the previous episode is about getting the stone and then BOOM! FINAL FIGHT OF THE AGES LET'S GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.