• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Do you think there's a chance we get double episodes tomorrow or next week?

No, I think it's an error. Both Yokai Watch and Shinkalion didn't get summaries at all for next week, so they probably messed up for the entire slot.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Delaying broadcast is always a good thing in this industry. If production can find more time to get ahead then that will only mean good things for the health of the staff and potentially even the health of the production of future episodes.

So is this episode part of a two parter or

D

Deleted member 384931

The two aces achieve their perfect forms. Their trainers order them to attack. The crowd rages on in excitement as they both run at each other an-!

Goh: You know, this reminds me of yesterday when Chloe met that Glaceon trainer student.

*screen is filled with flashback waves*
Lol i know right lol

So if we get two episodes tomorrow, I’ll only have time to watch one in the morning because I already wake up early as it is and I love sleep.

Master Pikachu 11

Well we are going to find out during the preview if this episode is actually next which I agree with previous posts that there was a possible error by TV Tokyo.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.