• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Like they'll actually spend 20 minutes in one bout alone. Something seems fishy here.
Unnecessary Team Rocket stuff or interruptions taking about half the episode.

I have to wait and see, but I’m not a fan of this. Five straight Ash focus episodes, yuck. Also I hate megas because of Alain’s Charizard. It just feels weird that they are featuring XY stuff in JN. Idk what I want from JN anymore. I just love bashing SM-JN Ash so much

Martinat388

He did the thing!
Nah! It needs to be a giant Koharu arc where she finally catches Yamper and start traveling with Ash, while Goh goes into Project Mew missions on offscreen :p
I'd unironically love this.

Anyways, about the episode, I'm hoping this ends up being great, and 5 ASH EPISODES?! HECK YEAH!

We're finally getting back at when Goh had four episodes in a row!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Anyways, about the episode, I'm hoping this ends up being great, and 5 ASH EPISODES?! HECK YEAH!
I’m a little sad that there’ll be no new captures for him for a looong time, but it’s about time of some battle action.

I hope never see Bea again and that they let the remaining Galar gym leaders debut after this.

Last edited:

Megapixel

I’m a little sad that’ll be no new captures for him for a looong time, but it’s about time of some battle action.

I hope never see Bea again and that they let the remaining Galar gym leaders debut after this.
if ash beats him at least i would like to see supporting him in the master class

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have some concerns in making a 3vs3 a 2 parter, because they’ll have to put in quite a lot of time to fill it up. Seeing the previous battle episodes, i’m not even sure if the animation will be able to keep up. They should’ve at least upped it into a 4vs4 for a 2 parter.
Personally, I’d be happy if the first half of the episode either focuses on the match or shows more of Bea’s life outside of battling to give her more focus & characterization

Last edited:

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Personally, I’d be happy if t first half of the episode either focuses on the match or shows more of Bea’s life outside of battling to give her more focus & characterization
I mean that‘s what i expect anyways. But then stretching the 3v3 for at least half of the first ep and probably most of the 2nd ep is too much and would probably be really slow. That‘s why they should’ve just made it a 4v4 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.