• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The battle between Satoshi and Saito begins. And as the match seesaws back and forth, they both eventually end up with one Pokémon left. Satoshi now faces Saito with his mega evolved Lucario.

----

Satoshi and Saito are fighting a seesaw battle! And as neither of them yield an inch, they both eventually end up with one Pokémon left; Satoshi's Lucario and Saito's Kairiky. Saito Kyodaimaxes Kairiky and Satoshi faces her with his mega evolved Lucario! Which of them will the goddess of victory smile upon?!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Didn't expect a two-parter, really. At least, we are getting a very good team for this one. I think Ash is most likely winning.

Rune Knight

So far most people seem to be in line with this, but I personally don't like the idea of a two-parter focusing on G-Max Machamp.

Since there are still so many G-Max forms that have yet to debut and that we don't know how long this series has left in its run. I would rather think that the title is meant to mislead us and that this will be a different battle all-together.

Unless this is a 6v6 battle which would be pretty cool as we rarely get those. Perhaps they could even debut a new Galar Pokémon here, maybe Cloboppus.

Last edited:

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
So far most people seem to be in line with this, but I personally don't like the idea of a two-parter focusing on G-Max Machamp.

Since there are still so many G-Max forms that have yet to debut and that we don't know how long this series has left in its run. I would rather think that the title is meant to mislead us and that this will be a different battle all-together.

Unless this is a 6v6 battle which would be pretty cool as we rarely get those. Perhaps they could even debut a new Galar Pokémon here, maybe Cloboppus.
It's possible that there's a lot of switching up and strategy involved and we get to see as many potential match-ups as possible (9 possibilities for 3v3). A 2-parter would also mean that each Pokemon will get adequate screentime and their battle prowess being showcased, which is good since I've no intention of seeing Sir Kamon being made a fall guy like Gengar. He deserves better. Hell, he deserves the best.

And no, it's not a full battle. The magazine scan showed 3 Pokemon on either side.

Rune Knight

It's possible that there's a lot of switching up and strategy involved and we get to see as many potential match-ups as possible (9 possibilities for 3v3). A 2-parter would also mean that each Pokemon will get adequate screentime and their battle prowess being showcased, which is good since I've no intention of seeing Sir Kamon being made a fall guy like Gengar. He deserves better. Hell, he deserves the best.

And no, it's not a full battle. The magazine scan showed 3 Pokemon on either side.

Oh well, hope for at least a Gen 8 pokémon debut other than G-Max Machamp even if it's not part of the battle. Maybe something that even Goh catches.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Just hope the 2 episodes don’t feature too must talking around and fillery flashbacks, just good intense battling.

Wondering if Ash will challenge anyone to battle and not be the one challenged all the time.
Could be fun seeing him trying to host a match in Palet Town or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.