• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Rather bring back Gible or Totodile if they want the chompers gimmick. At least they can finally evolve.
Despite wanting reserves to return, I’m fine with Dracovish. It’s a new gen Pokémon and more entertaining to watch compared to Gible & Totodile.

STICKTOPIA

Wow I wasn’t expecting a 2 parter episode like this until Ash got into the master class. I’m very interested in this battle especially because we know this person is no light weight.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Iris should have been the two parter in all honesty, we've seen enough of Bea that they could almost cut directly to the battle starting

I hope the battle is just long and it's not one of those PWC episodes where they waste a lot of time on setup(or Goh) before getting to the event. Volkner was a perfect example of how to handle a PWC episode!

Hopefully after this it won't be long until Ash fights another Galar character like Nessa, Kabu, Bede or Marnie. Just debut them already!

STICKTOPIA

Iris should have been the two parter in all honesty, we've seen enough of Bea that they could almost cut directly to the battle starting

I hope the battle is just long and it's not one of those PWC episodes where they waste a lot of time on setup(or Goh) before getting to the event. Volkner was a perfect example of how to handle a PWC episode!

Hopefully after this it won't be long until Ash fights another Galar character like Nessa, Kabu, Bede or Marnie. Just debut them already!
I’m starting to question if those other galar characters will be debuted at all much less battling.

kickachu

Momentai!
After ash bears Bea what will he get to 30s to 40s or 50

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
This is way too much Ash in succession

87-89 need to be a giant Goh arc where he gets 3 tokens
I believe in, “Go Supremacy

I have to wait and see, but I’m not a fan of this. Five straight Ash focus episodes, yuck. Also I hate megas because of Alain’s Charizard. It just feels weird that they are featuring XY stuff in JN. Idk what I want from JN anymore. I just love bashing SM-JN Ash so much
But, I just need an exact near copy conceptually of Mega Shilldog enraged/out-of-control for the umpteenth time for these episodes to feel enjoyable and valid :v

Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I believe in, “Go Supremacy

But, I just need an exact near copy conceptually of Mega Shilldog enraged/out-of-control for the umpteenth time for these episodes to feel enjoyable and valid :v
mega shilldog

you’re not wrong

you’re not wrong

also Mega Manectric > Mega Lucario

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
mega shilldog

you’re not wrong

you’re not wrong

also Mega Manectric > Mega Lucario
Really shocked (heh…) they didn’t do a Junsa episode with her showcasing Mega Liivolt given they used it as her partner canine Pokémon instead of the actual native Kalos Canine of that generation…guess Poodles just make for bad police dogs anyway? Strangely enough they went out of their way to pair a Joy with Tabunne (Isshu Joy’s partner) versus Pukurin for the sake of showcasing its newly debuted Mega Form. (But then again I never got why use a Gen 1 one Pokémon like Pukurin because that opens the inconsistency door of why Kanto Joy uses Lucky?)

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Really shocked (heh…) they didn’t do a Junsa episode with her showcasing Mega Liivolt given they used it as her partner canine Pokémon instead of the actual native Kalos Canine of that generation…guess Poodles just make for bad police dogs anyway? Strangely enough they went out of their way to pair a Joy with Tabunne (Isshu Joy’s partner) versus Pukurin for the sake of showcasing its newly debuted Mega Form. (But then again I never got why use a Gen 1 one Pokémon like Pukurin because that opens the inconsistency door of why Kanto Joy uses Lucky?)
wait h o l d up what are those names i don’t know the Japanese names

Status
Not open for further replies.