• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 5th: PM2019 086 - Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwaaaane :D
FC3-B1-Ib-UYAEt-JNv.jpg

Ultimately, I think the episode was okay, it's just Ash and Lucario's relationship is the major sticking point since I don't think this episode had the kind of depth I was hoping it had. That moment there was nice, but like the one other time Ash got " depressed " in the series, it felt really fleeting and I'm a bit concerned it'll end up unsubstantial.

Edit: Lmao, wrong place.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary:

Satoshi and Saito are fighting a seesaw battle! And as neither of them yield an inch, they both eventually end up with one Pokémon left; Satoshi's Lucario and Saito's Kairiky. Saito Kyodaimaxes Kairiky and Satoshi faces her with his mega evolved Lucario! Which of them will the goddess of victory smile upon?!

Last edited:

Megapixel

It was something unexpected that Bea and Korrina were friends, but Well, I quite liked the episode, a Little Weird that ash could not Activate the Mega but, Leon witnessed the battle, And regarding this episode Mr. Duck will be here! i hope he wins over hawlucha that's enough for me! (plus ash's mega lucario looks very cool in the Preview)

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
The episode was definitely surprising to me in a really great way. Having Korrina stick around longer is always nice, especially since we all assumed she wouldn’t appear beyond a flashback with her Lucario, seeing as only the latter was a part of the VA list. Having Leon there too is a welcome shock, but I guess if the battle is in Galar it’s not unrealistic to assume he watches a lot of Hyper Class WCS battles in-person. Confirmation that Sir Birdy is fighting is great - it and Dracovish have been practically nonexistent since their respective battles in the Great Class. At least our KAMON is getting some love here, though we pray he won’t be a fall guy like Gengar.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I know this is asking for too much but I want Sirfetch'd to beat Hawlucha by bashing it's head in with that leak lance, and just straight up bring the pain down, like bashing someone's forehead with a kendo stick.

glad this episode's airing next week, the sudden weirdness with the schedule had me nervous cause I didn't want to wait any longer for this to end.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
That moment when the animators put more effort on a old gimmick that can’t be use in the current games instead of the current gimmick.
To be fair, animating giant creatures is a pain and can often be sluggish, especially if they're attempting to do it without collateral. Just watch the Godzilla or King Kong movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.