• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act II~

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
12.jpg

Coming!

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xy_me/

Airdate: November 6, 2014

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/1999

Story
We shall peruse a new story of Mega evolution... where the setting moves from the Kalos Region to the Houen Region

Alan continues his journey to master Mega Evolution and stand on the top as the strongest. Waiting for him in the Houen Region are new mega evolved Pokémon as well as Houen's strongest Trainer, Champion Daigo.

A fierce mega evolution battle against Daigo awaits.

During the battle, a mysterious man suddenly appears.

Also, legendary megaliths lay hidden in Houen.

As all the keys align, the mystery of Mega Evolution gradually unravels. And when those roots are touched upon, the legendary Pokémon Rayquaza descends from the distant sky. All is ready for a fierce battle that will shake the Houen Region to the core.

Alan (アラン):
A Trainer who travels around to "master Mega Evolution and stand on the top as the strongest". Although he studied Mega Evolution with Professor Platane once, he...
His partner Lizardon can mega evolve into Mega Lizardon X.

Manon (マノン):
A new Trainer just starting her journey. She refers to her partner Harimaron as "Hari-san", and always asks it for help. She travels together with Alan out of a desire to to one day mega evolve herself.

Daigo (ダイゴ):
The Champion of the Houen Region. He spends his time researching the roots of Mega Evolution. His partner is an alternate-colored Metagross, and he has an amazing battle with Alan, using his mega evolved Mega Metagross against Alan's Mega Lizardon X.

Last edited by a moderator:

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
You think the special will air before the movie this July?

Edit: @Soniman, wait, I'm not the only one who loves Manon? I thought people didn't like her for being annoying/clumsy.

She's adorable and has an interesting personality for a newbie trainer. Very clumsy, but not bad of a trainer if she was to continue working hard and learning from her pokemon and Alan.

MattySadler

Everyone really likes Manon.

Soniman

Break the Limit
You think the special will air before the movie this July?

Edit: @Soniman, wait, I'm not the only one who loves Manon? I thought people didn't like her for being annoying/clumsy.

She's adorable and has an interesting personality for a newbie trainer. Very clumsy, but not bad of a trainer if she was to continue working hard and learning from her pokemon and Alan.

I like her a lot more then Alan who's just kinda average. I can't wait to see more of her character again.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
HORRAAY MANON IS COMING BACK!!!

Oh and Alan to, that's cool I guess.

i think alan and manon are very obvious that they will be in act 2 since alan was seen talking to lysandre on a cliffhanger ending while manon follows him so that is a bonus that they will be both starring in act 2

i'll try to guess maybe we'll see another member of team flare together with lysandre but i don't think it will be xerosic since anime are not really game based

torru369

Anyone wonder if a ORAS mega will debut here? Wouldn't be the first time they used a side story to debut features before the games. This series already exists to promote megas without Ash using one.

nuzamaki90

It seems like TV Tokyo has also gotten into the idea of showing off a teaser and nothing else. Awesome .-.

But I'm still excited. More Megas to debut, more Megas for Alan to fight, and Team Flare might appear against him this time. Hopefully Alan doesn't wipe them out to oblivion because I want Ash to handle some of them at the Lumiose Badlands.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
More Manon and Alan in my life is a good thing, with a sidekick like Manon Alan can't fail.

Rare_Candy

How's that ? Owned suckah !
Yes, so much yes. I was waiting for this.
My life will be complete if Team Flare appear here. And I can't wait to see Alan and Manon together again !

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
All I hope for is that Alan and Manon are the staring roles in this episode. After seeing the last one, I'll be surprised with whatever the writers have planned as long as they're the main characters

Last edited:

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Is anyone else thinking that this could be tied to an Event for Latios/Latias and the Latiasite/Latiosite? I mean, he finds an unknown Mega Stone doesn't he? Seems like a good time with the ORAS release coming soon.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I just want to see Charizard X take another Dragon Pulse to the face haha.
I don't mind Manon honestly, she's an interesting character tbh.

Rare_Candy

How's that ? Owned suckah !
Is anyone else thinking that this could be tied to an Event for Latios/Latias and the Latiasite/Latiosite? I mean, he finds an unknown Mega Stone doesn't he? Seems like a good time with the ORAS release coming soon.

It was heavely implied that it was a Gyaradosite that Alan found, in order to give it to Lysandre.
But it is possible that he will finds another Mega Stone in the future, like a Latias/Latiosite.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The return of Manon?! What good news. I'll be happy to see Alan too, if they develop his character a little more. I wonder what Mega Pokemon they'll have Alan fight next. I wish they'd let him have more then just Charizard, because that's what Pokemon needs. More Charizard screentime. But I won't whine about Charizard overexposure because Manon will be back and I loved her. I hope by the end of her run Manon's Chespin is a strong Chesnaught and maybe she'll get a Mega of her own. Maybe we'll also see Team Flare and Lysandre's plot start here. I can't wait for this. Best Poke news I've heard since...ORAS was announced, LOL.

Fullgrizzly94

Jhoto Trainer
Excited.

I'm kinda half expecting Mega Mewtwo X/Y to appear. Mega Lati@s would also be cool. And the Dynamic Duo will be back!

Nightstar1994

Manon returns!!!!!

Can't wait! Practically my favourite Pokegirl ever ;370;
I'm really glad to see how this topic is turning out.

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
Yass! great news, can't wait, the first Mega Special was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.