• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6th: PM2019 044 - Sword & Shield III: Mugendaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

I think zacian would be better for ash since zamazenta
I think Satoshi, who loves fighting, should work with the Zamazenta symbolizing the Shield, and Gou, who rarely fights, should join forces with the Zacian symbolizing the Sword. (I specifically mean that with only a sword you won't win without a shield, and with only a shield you won't win without a sword).

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I don't want the wolves to be caught, they're the defenders of Galar after all. As for joining forces, I think Zacian will work with Gou and Zamazenta with Satoshi (it would be the most logical, anyway)

Huh? How would Ash, a guy who primarily uses fast 'mons who do a ton of damage but can't take too many hits, work best with the slower, tankier Zamazenta? IMO Zacian fits his style far better.

I think Satoshi, who loves fighting, should work with the Zamazenta symbolizing the Shield, and Gou, who rarely fights, should join forces with the Zacian symbolizing the Sword.

That makes absolutely no sense. Why would the guy who loves fighting work with the 'mon that specializes in (and symbolizes) pure defense?

D

Deleted member 384931

Wonder if the events gonna have an impact on the world/Galar?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Huh? How would Ash, a guy who primarily uses fast 'mons who do a ton of damage but can't take too many hits, work best with the slower, tankier Zamazenta? IMO Zacian fits his style far better.

That makes absolutely no sense. Why would the guy who loves fighting work with the 'mon that specializes in (and symbolizes) pure defense?
Maybe so he can actually do something different for once and show that he can actually use a defensive mon effectively? We all know how badly Torterra got screwed over and the only other mon he has that could be called defensive is probably Snorlax.

Remix2

Is this is where we finally debut grookey, or will that make way to much sense and they’re not going to do that?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Is this is where we finally debut grookey, or will that make way to much sense and they’re not going to do that?
ofc they aint debuting Grookey here :>

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Oh I thought this was about the professor, opp XD.
Well, thinking about that, if Magnolia is even appearing physically in the arc, groakey still can debut under her care.

About the wolves, don’t even bothered about who gets what. The anime could even treat them as offensively different, with zacian focusing on precision (what fits Go) and zamazenta being about heavy damage (Ash’s speciality).

Ultra Beast Lover

I find it funny once ash saves galar with goh and it’ll be all over on tv. No one will know about him on the streets
Personally I think it's something the og Mewtwo began doing after becoming friends with him. He doesn't want Ash to be pestered so he erases people's memories of the incidents. Either that or the government does a thorough cleanup to avoid some kind of backlash.

MartínK

Maybe so he can actually do something different for once and show that he can actually use a defensive mon effectively? We all know how badly Torterra got screwed over and the only other mon he has that could be called defensive is probably Snorlax.

Torkoal says hi.

Probably here they are going to tell the story of Eternatus and the start of the fight.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Also, more importantly:

Zacian's main color is blue. So is Ash's (most of the time anyway)
Zamazenta's main color is red. So is Goh's.

:p

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Also, more importantly:

Zacian's main color is blue. So is Ash's (most of the time anyway)
Zamazenta's main color is red. So is Goh's.

:p
Yeah, so Ash should get Zamazenta for color complementing, and Goh Zacian.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
No.

Zacian for Ash, period.

Or did you all forget Zamazenta is literally a legendary Lucario?

Zacian being fairy. And no I don't want a Zamazenta mentorship for Lucario.

Zamazenta's signature move is a Steel move

They could focus more on the Pokemon's Steel typing since Lucario is typically treated as a Fighting type in the anime

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Fighting is overall better but as far as the gud doggos go, Zacian is preferable for Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.