• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6th: PM2019 044 - Sword & Shield III: Mugendaina

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder how they are gonna animate Eternatus to battle Lucario and Cinderace and to let it use attacks

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Only Noivern and Hawlucha are confirmed as males. Greninja is also likely a male as well due to some hints from when it was a still a Froakie. Just Talonflame and Goodra are the ones with unconfirmed genders.
Pretty sure Greninja's is confirmed Male if Bulbapedia has anything to say
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash's_Greninja

Tho I'm more curious about what the current main cast of Genders are lol.

They only ones we know for sure

Pikachu - Male
Raboot - Male
Chloe's upcoming Eevee - Female

Sobble - ???
Riolu - ???
Dragonite - ???
Gengar - ???
Farfetch'd - ???
Yamper - ???

We still don't know any of their genders but I'm going to assume that all them are Male except for Dragonite and Sobble (both of whom I'm unsure about).

Neither Dragonite or Sobble seem particularly "Masculine" to me (nor do Sobble's Evos for that matter) but hey if they decide to say "F You!" to the stereotypical gender roles then that's all fine and dandy with me. :cool:

Ultra Beast Lover

I have no trouble believing that the more complicated Pokemon are hard to animate. You'd have to figure out how they dodge attacks, how they do physical attacks etc.,

D

Deleted member 384931

I have no trouble believing that the more complicated Pokemon are hard to animate. You'd have to figure out how they dodge attacks, how they do physical attacks etc.,
And with a pokemon like Eternatus that is even harder

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm more surprised they will actually draw Eternatus rather than making some form of cell shading/cgi design

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
The production schedule and number of good animators available just isn't good enough. I wish it were but I also wish Game Freak would stop designing these ridiculously detailed Pokemon in the first place.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The production schedule and number of good animators available just isn't good enough. I wish it were but I also wish Game Freak would stop designing these ridiculously detailed Pokemon in the first place.
That's probably asking too much for Game Freak lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.