• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6th: PM2019 044 - Sword & Shield III: Mugendaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Last edited:

STICKTOPIA

I sense riolu evolving in this episode or the one prior to this. I didn’t think we’d get a 3 parter but I hope it’s really good as it sounds.

D

Deleted member 384931

So what is the 4th episode about then? First the forest, then the chaos, now the fight and then?

Tbh I am kinda dissapointed in the animation department of the revealed staff lists

dman_dustin

So what is the 4th episode about then? First the forest, then the chaos, now the fight and then?

Tbh I am kinda dissapointed in the animation department of the revealed staff lists

Watch how the 4th episode ends up being a generic Galar episode, LOL.

The secrets of Rookidee a pure flying type.

Master Pikachu 11

Eternamax, most likely. It was defeated twice before it transformed in the games.
I agree I can see the end of this episode will be when Eternatus turns into it’s Eternamax form and then Episode 4 of the arc will deal with the final battle with this form and the Wolves coming to help out.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Guess this episode will debut eternamax eternatus coz I fully expect eternatus to make an appearance at the end of the darkest day episode. Fourth episode would be the endgame fight of zacian zamazenta and eternamax eternatus I'm guessing

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Ah, looks like they finally added another team to the rotation again. Iwane had be doing every five episodes for a while now but it looks like he'll probably be doing Episode #45 for this rotation! I'm betting he'll be doing new BANK animation for Lucario in #45. I wonder if he'll do any key animation for this episode, too?

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I wonder if the writers will try to explain just what Eternatus is. So far all we have is a bit of lore and implications regarding it.
"Hey, remember Necrozma? It's that, but red and purple."

- Extra-terrestrial pokemon? Check
- Leaks radiation that powers a regional gimmick? Check
- Pieces of its body are used totrigger the regional gimmick? Check
- Fought in a dramatic battle that can be easily cheesed? Check
- Nobody comments on it after catching it? Check

Status
Not open for further replies.