• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6th: PM2019 044 - Sword & Shield III: Mugendaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm a little confused about Eternatus tbh. From the first Galar episode, we already know that it is active and roaming around, yet in this arc, it's in an egg I think?? Does this mean he was captured by Rose or is there more then one??
The former prob :>

Mew29240

I'm a little confused about Eternatus tbh. From the first Galar episode, we already know that it is active and roaming around, yet in this arc, it's in an egg I think?? Does this mean he was captured by Rose or is there more then one??

It was likely captured after that sighting. There's a good 30 episodes between the Eternatus cameos, so there's plenty of time for Rose to track it down and capture it offscreen.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It was likely captured after that sighting. There's a good 30 episodes between the Eternatus cameos, so there's plenty of time for Rose to track it down and capture it offscreen.

I'm a little confused about the egg in the game then, is it a containment chamber or an incubator??

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

It's the same thing they did with Dynamax where episode 4 was where they had the kids were introduced to the idea as this brand new concept that was newly discovered just for this episode had them treating it casually and, just like the games, something that has always been a thing on Galar even if it weren't mentioned before.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I know. But why did Riolu go through all those development with Bea and evolve random here?
Same with Raboot
Um what? How is his development with bea demeaned? It grows him as a character and shows its strong. Now here it evolves after many episodes dedicated to showing its strength, as it faces a difficult challenge. How else would you want riolu to evolve?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I know. But why did Riolu go through all those development with Bea and evolve random here?
Same with Raboot.

Lets be fair, this is all being rushed as hell - or not done at all (looking at Dragonite/Gengar/Farfetch'd).

The least we can say that Riolu at least got spotlight as a Riolu in its battles vs. Bea. As opposed to say.. Dragonite having a few episodes as a Dragonair before evolving. Or Farfetch'd having some meaningful moments before evolving (one loss doesn't really constitute much does it?).

And evolving to save a region isn't really random. I mean Charmeleon evolving to be able to better fight an Aerodactyl is far more random.

In all honesty, if it weren't for the rushed Cinderace.. I wouldn't even object to Lucario happening this fast. It's just a single evolution - and it's one that doesn't even require a certain level to reach, but friendship (and daytime). So with that little threashold holding a Riolu back from evolution in the games, seeing it have had meaningful battles - and enough screentime to assume that it and Ash have a decent bond - and a desperate situation being the catalyst. I have no problems with it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I would have liked a Torracat-like evolution as a reward (without the "I'm not fighting anymore" part).

At least have Riolu evolve while fighting Rose, because I seriously doubt evolving during Eternatus would give it that big of an edge to fight a humongous hand of space.

p96822

Evolve me please
I would have liked a Torracat-like evolution as a reward (without the "I'm not fighting anymore" part).

At least have Riolu evolve while fighting Rose, because I seriously doubt evolving during Eternatus would give it that big of an edge to fight a humongous hand of space.

You mean Torracat barely doing anything at all then get a huge boost in power because the plot Demand it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Kid!Leon and Kid!Sonia look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.