• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6th: PM2019 044 - Sword & Shield III: Mugendaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
You guys are really tiring, when a summary is revealed with spoilers you guys would continuously complain how they spoil everything and when they don't to keep some surprises you guys get angry at that too. Hypocrisy at its finest
And before someone says to me they have already spoiled stuff why not reveal it, what stuff? All we know is that riolu and raboot are gonna evolve and we know the game plot. That's literally it, there's still a lot of guessing going around and the anticipation at which episode riolu and raboot will evolve is interesting. I'm sure they evolve at this episode tbh, I'm pretty sure this is the one. I'm excited for how they go with this arc

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
You guys are really tiring, when a summary is revealed with spoilers you guys would continuously complain how they spoil everything and when they don't to keep some surprises you guys get angry at that too. Hypocrisy at its finest
And before someone says to me they have already spoiled stuff why not reveal it, what stuff? All we know is that riolu and raboot are gonna evolve and we know the game plot. That's literally it, there's still a lot of guessing going around and the anticipation at which episode riolu and raboot will evolve is interesting. I'm sure they evolve at this episode tbh, I'm pretty sure this is the one. I'm excited for how they go with this arc
They already spoiled the things, so there's no point in trying to hide it now.

dman_dustin

Pretty sure people were looking for the most minimal direction of "Eternatus goes on a rampage"

Not "Ash catches Mewtwo and Impidimp and Go catches Zamazenta and Galarian Ponyta watch to see how"

At least people's assumption could be more justified or not if we had summaries because I'm still confused on why people think something is confirmed or not.

Did game!Sonia declare early she wanted to become a professor?

Having watched someone play sword since I'm never getting a Nintendo switch, Sonia early in the game did mention something about her being a hop skip and a jump away from being a Professor and she wanted to investigate darkest day, the heroes, "Zacian/Zamazenta" would push her over the edge to becoming a professor.

And given her role to even begin with, I'd say she always wanted to be a professor, she never acted like she was forced to be one or forced to take that role in context with the games.

Prior to the games? She may have felt forced, maybe, I don't know, I never got the sense Sonia was upset about being a professor.

Edit: If you asked about Hop then no.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
They already spoiled the things, so there's no point in trying to hide it now.
I mean what things besides riolu and raboot evolving? There's still so much to speculate, especially as to what events unfold in which episode and which parts are adapted and how they are adapted. Plus they are obviously doing some anime exclusive stuff too for this arc.

Pretty sure people were looking for the most minimal direction of "Eternatus goes on a rampage"

Not "Ash catches Mewtwo and Impidimp and Go catches Zamazenta and Galarian Ponyta watch to see how"

At least people's assumption could be more justified or not if we had summaries because I'm still confused on why people think something is confirmed or not.

I mean eternatus going on a rampage is gonna happen lol, idk why it needs to be in the summary. Not mentioning even smaller details keeps it more secretive and exciting

dman_dustin

I mean eternatus going on a rampage is gonna happen lol, idk why it needs to be in the summary. Not mentioning even smaller details keeps it more secretive and exciting

Well something like "Something happens to TR's Meowth" would be better than "Its happening this episode" "No its happening in this episode"

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I meant Lucario and Cinderace sharing VA.
Not sure why they would share a voice. I believe most Lucario are voiced by men, so Riolu has a good a chance of being changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.