• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6th: PM2019 044 - Sword & Shield III: Mugendaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
1000 times better than what we got in the games at least :>
It feels like "what if the swsh characters had 2 more braincells than in the games"

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I hope we see Farfetch'd utilized. Based on the preview, Rose seems to be using Copperajah. It is a good opportunity for Ash to use Farfetch'd here even if it is only for a little bit.
If anything, riolu is the one fighting and probably evolving, since it also have type advantage against the 'phant.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Or Dmax Riolu. Since we have the thumbnail that shows he uses Riolu, + it would mirror Raboot.

Though they have had the Gmax Pikachu voice in the last 2 PV's, and this is likely their last chance to show that off this arc.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, at least Dynamax battles look like any other battle, except...that's all. Other than giant Pokemon getting pink glow, nothing about it looks visually appealing. Though there's also the fact we're dealing with large environments with no people around, so I expect the eventual G-Max Duel between Ash and Leon to be a Slug of a Standing Fest.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well, at least Dynamax battles look like any other battle, except...that's all. Other than giant Pokemon getting pink glow, nothing about it looks visually appealing. Though there's also the fact we're dealing with large environments with no people around, so I expect the eventual G-Max Duel between Ash and Leon to be a Slug of a Standing Fest.
Unless ofc they decide to properly show that it doesn't last for the whole battle like Mega Evolution does for once :>

Sword master zacian

Or Dmax Riolu. Since we have the thumbnail that shows he uses Riolu, + it would mirror Raboot.

Though they have had the Gmax Pikachu voice in the last 2 PV's, and this is likely their last chance to show that off this arc.
I believe its gonna be pikachu regardless
We saw pikachu battling copperajah in preview

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I honestly hope they end up doing this. I find Dynamax battles to be lackluster. (Which is why I am hating how Gamefreak always has to include a new gimmick per game these days...)
I'd rather just have them show dynamax as minimum as possible. And besides, I don't even think they even like the concept either.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
More like "what if we didn't even see these characters doing much for the previous 40 episodes but then they all decided to drop info dump after info dump in the span of four self-contained episodes?"
And yet in the span of 4 episodes and semi buildup in the prev galar episodes they managed to showcase the storyline so much more better and in an interesting way compared to the games. Slowburn buildup is of no use when it leads to a plot like the darkest day plot in the games. So much more exciting in the anime rn.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Wait why were people asking who Oleana was fighting against? She doesn't seem to be fighting anyone

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And yet in the span of 4 episodes and semi buildup in the prev galar episodes they managed to showcase the storyline so much more better and in an interesting way compared to the games. Slowburn buildup is of no use when it leads to a plot like the darkest day plot in the games. So much more exciting in the anime rn.
colress_disagrees_by_somedrunkrocklee_d5rt9um-fullview.jpg

For this is the anime's way to ensure this plot doesn't damage its episode-like nature for the whole saga, and as such we are at the mercy of what people dislike the most: Goh catching Pokemon willy-nilly with no buildup during filler episodes. I mean, for goodness' sake, they even inserted the falling Wishing Star scene the moment Goh got to Magnolia's (but after going to Milo's hometown...miles away from Magnolia's, even), and that was hardly too important to the big plot.

Had we gotten 5 episodes, Bede would have been rushed out of the door.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.