• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 6th: PM2019 044 - Sword & Shield III: Mugendaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Galarian farfetch'd is the coolest pokemon ash caught this season and it isn't even getting 5 min of screentime. His presence is even less than some of gou's mons. And this arc also seems to be a bit rushed. Eevee was 100% right about this arc. This arc deserved at least 6 episode for more character interaction and development. Instead both riolu and raboot are gonna evolve with no real development at all whatsoever. Wild eternatus appears and these two mons just go super saiyan.
In case you haven't noticed, they haven't done any arcs that had more than 4 eps since BW. And I don't think you understand what development actually is or what's even rushed in the first place.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Didn't the Alola League count as an arc?

I know people like getting at each other over whether it's on par with past leagues or not, but as far as I'm concerned, it's certainly an arc.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Didn't the Alola League count as an arc?

I know people like getting at each other over whether it's on par with past leagues or not, but as far as I'm concerned, it's certainly an arc.
Ye it is, I keep forgetting leagues are also arcs. However if we put leagues asides then there haven't been any arcs that lasted more than 4 eps since BW which the last time we had a 4+ ep arc was the Team Plasma arc.

Edit: Oh ffs I keep forgetting about the Decolore Islands which is ofc understandable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

An arc is basically a story part of a manga/anime series. It is set on a specific place during a specific event. It is often named after that place (One Piece arcs, like Water 7) or after the main antagonist of the arc

Observer

Mostly watching
Ye it is, I keep forgetting leagues are also arcs. However if we put leagues asides then there haven't been any arcs that lasted more than 4 eps since BW which the last time we had a 4+ ep arc was the Team Plasma arc.

Edit: Oh ffs I keep forgetting about the Decolore Islands which is ofc understandable.

Wasn't the Team Flare Arc like 5 episodes?

Ultra Beast Lover

Yeah I forgot about the Decolore Islands to. I think like two kinda important things happened during the arc.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Korrina was 5 episodes, Ash Greninja Training was 8 episodes (if it counts), Flare was 5 episodes, Akala was 7 episodes, Aether was 11 episodes, Ula Ula was 5 episodes, and Poni was 6 episodes

In case you haven't noticed, they haven't done any arcs that had more than 4 eps since BW. And I don't think you understand what development actually is or what's even rushed in the first place.
It looks like you're a pokemon anime expert. So why don't you tell me how much development have these two pokemon received ? And no not all arcs are 4 episodes. And I pretty much understand the meaning of character development (much more than you anyways) :>

dman_dustin

Am I the only one expecting that Pikachu will lose to Copperajah and that Riolu (evolving to Lucario) will finish the job?

That would be kind of cool but unlikely, we still need to see the scene where Riolu is sent outside when the skies are red, which should only happen after the Rose encounter unless Ash needs to deal with Dynamax along the way to the battle against Rose which could only happen if Ash's specific location he currently is at, Rose Tower? and the battle takes place elsewhere.

But I'm assuming it would make more sense that the battle is to prevent Ash from meddling which I assume only makes sense if its at Rose tower? or wherever Ash is sleeping and ate at.

But it is plausible there's something in between and Riolu is sent outside prior to the battle but its still weird that would happen because then I'm confused about why the battle happens. Maybe the Riolu shot was at the same time as Go's Raboot battling for a dynamax battle or Ash and Go meet up, Ash finds about Rose and confronts him later.

Because technically Ash's current location is unknown, I realize now how dumb it was to assume he'd still be at Rose Tower(?) since it is day and not night but we never did see Ash's status with Go ending up battling Garbodor.

So still plausible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.