• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 9th: SM49 - Lilie and Silvady: Memories Reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
If Type: Null was the reasoning for her fear, that is so underwhelming....

I really hope this puts an end to her fear gag, it stopped being funny a long time ago. Misty's fear of bugs will never grow old, but a general fear of Pokemon is just annoying.
It isn't a fear, she doesn't fear Pokemon she just has a trauma of touching them. It's a serious part of her character unlike Kasumi's bug fear. I'm glad they gave Lillie this fear because it has lead to so much development for her character since her first focus episode, it's constantly brought up and it matter and it actually gives the character more of a purpose in the series since Hoshigumo only just debuted.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm glad we get to see Lillie and Gladion bonding a bit more, their last interaction was cold to say the least. Plus hopefully we see actual reasoning for her fear and the two of them start to work together to help her fix the problem.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Pokenchi is celebrating the 1000th anime episode milestone next week, so chances are they're counting either SM45 or SM46 as "episode 1000". We'll probably find out then.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Maybe she touched one and it got sick or died. In the games we have three of them but I don't think the 3rd's fate is ever said so maybe...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Pokenchi is celebrating the 1000th anime episode milestone next week, so chances are they're counting either SM45 or SM46 as "episode 1000". We'll probably find out then.

Interesting. And we were all so sure they wouldn't do anything for it. Though I'm wondering how they arrived at 1000. I suppose the Mega Specials add 4 more episodes, but that's still only 993.

Nafsika

Ah a celebration for pokemon!!!! How nice!!!! I hope to give us something for the next episodes!!!! More information please!!!!
As for that episode I wold like to see Shiron interact with Gladion`s pokemon!!! They look friendly and they will be good influence for Shiron!!!! Ash made a step in hers training we need to see more about that!!!

dman_dustin

Is this the reason for the massive information dump? Because as plot heavy these episodes are getting, and....that's awesome, I certainly as I said did not want massive information dumps, wanted balanced and consistent information.

I guess it ultimately doesn't matter, it is, what it is.
-------------

But heavy plot focus episodes? That's insane, really looking forward to what happens to Lillie.

I'll stick with my basic assumption that Lillie got hurt (physically; probably Type: Null) and this horrified Lillie, that caused her to not want to touch Pokemon.

I doubt it was because she touched and got a Pokemon hurt, I feel like she'd act differently, if she inadvertently hurt a Pokemon.

Janovy

Banned

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Isn't it a bit too soon? I thought Lillie only got it in the games after seeing Lusamine's evil side and getting truly motivated, since she couldn't stand still and do nothing.
Ignoring that the anime is it's own thing they have Ultra Sun/Moon to make episodes about soon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sounds like a really interesting episode. I didnt expect things go so fast already! Its only 4x episodes ..

I'm somewhat surprised that we'll get a big glimpse of Lilie's past so quickly in the new storyarc, although I'm mostly relieved because SM had spent too much time beating around the bush for the better part of a year, and Lilie deserved this epiphany episode sooner.

Ultra Beast Lover

Just like I thought, we just needed this Gen's Larvitar to pick the plot up (although I forget what the Larvitar of Gen 1, 3, and 4 were)

Nafsika

Gen 6 Noivat!!! And he was a really pretty baby!!!

And you forgot in Gen 2 Phamphy!!!! Also really cute!!!

Anyway!!! Back to Lillie!!! I think that it's really the time to shown us why Lillie can't touch pokemon!!! I hope is something interesting!!! What that could be I have no idea!!!

Everything12

Gen 6 Noivat!!! And he was a really pretty baby!!!

And you forgot in Gen 2 Phamphy!!!! Also really cute!!!

Anyway!!! Back to Lillie!!! I think that it's really the time to shown us why Lillie can't touch pokemon!!! I hope is something interesting!!! What that could be I have no idea!!!

I think it was Type: Full going on a rampage judging by how the memory loss seems to have some relation to Silvally based off the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.