• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 9th: SM49 - Lilie and Silvady: Memories Reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafsika

Has Type:Null moves that affect the mind??? Something like hypnosis??? I mean how else could Lillie forget and then turn to her brother for answers!!!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Has Type:Null moves that affect the mind??? Something like hypnosis??? I mean how else could Lillie forget and then turn to her brother for answers!!!
Type: Null may not necessarily directly caused her memory loss. It could be a form of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder). Whatever happened could have so traumatized Lillie that she blocked the events from her mind, so she no longer remembers them. She might be turning to Gladion for answers because she doesn't completely trust her mother, or she feels her mother might not tell her the whole truth, whereas Gladion might.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I think it was Type: Full going on a rampage judging by how the memory loss seems to have some relation to Silvally based off the title.

As do I. Then again, I also think the Silvally in SM47 is just going to be Type: Full going on a rampage, while everyone else is expecting Type: Null to evolve, so I don't know. *shrug*

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i don't really care if type: null evolves or not considering silvally was never actually relevant to the story in the games (the only time we fought it was before the league). here, they could actually make it a party of the story.

SinnohEevee

Maybe Type: Full detected or saw a UB which made it go on a rampage. And maybe Lillie also saw a UB.

Nafsika

Type: Null may not necessarily directly caused her memory loss. It could be a form of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder). Whatever happened could have so traumatized Lillie that she blocked the events from her mind, so she no longer remembers them. She might be turning to Gladion for answers because she doesn't completely trust her mother, or she feels her mother might not tell her the whole truth, whereas Gladion might.

Yeah!!! What you're saying is completely logical!!!
I was thinking that Lillie might was a wittness when they create Type:Null or she was there in a moment in which Type:Null had freaked out and caused some kind of accident and Lillie reacted to that!!! And of what we saw in episodes 27 she really likes and trust her brother on the opposite right now Lillie sees her mother as someone who doesn't respect her as a person!!! So the right choice to get answers is Gladion!!!!

Vipsoccermaster

Lillie's outfit change on the 1,000th episode? A good way to mark the occasion/milestone! And even then, Serebii's episode numbers are off.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Lillie's outfit change on the 1,000th episode? A good way to mark the occasion/milestone! And even then, Serebii's episode numbers are off.
Serebii counts the banned episodes though, and I have no idea how they arrived at 1000 unless they counted the ME Specials and some of the Side Stories

Spyro39

Just to be clear, nothing has been confirmed for Lillie's outfit change. It would be however, a great opportunity to do so on the 1000th episode.

Pokemon Power

I checked Bulbapedia, they say this is the 988th episode. They must be counting Holiday Hi-Jynx, Snow Way Out, the six after-series specials and and the four Mega Evolution specials.

Nafsika

Wow!!! They really have reached so many episodes??? The writers must be exhausted!!! But it's nice that they have schedule a special celebration!!! I can't wait to see what they have done!!!!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I checked Bulbapedia, they say this is the 988th episode. They must be counting Holiday Hi-Jynx, Snow Way Out, the six after-series specials and and the four Mega Evolution specials.

Bulbapedia and their ridiculous "those two winter episodes from kanto aren't real episodes because we say so" nonsense is by far the worst place you can check.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Bulbapedia and their ridiculous "those two winter episodes from kanto aren't real episodes because we say so" nonsense is by far the worst place you can check.

What. How are those not real episodes? Ones banned and the other one was just aired out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.