• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 9th: SM49 - Lilie and Silvady: Memories Reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Faba's Hypno? Definitely seems to have a key role in all this. So I think this'll be the episode where she changes into her Z powered form, probably as a way to refresh and remember things.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Lillie unable to touch pokemon again!! Poor Snowy...
Wonder when would she be able to touch pokemon again!!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So, there are three aspects to Lillie's lost memories and her inability to touch other pokemons.

- Faba (what reason does he has to make it so that Lillie isn't able to touch other Pokemon)
- Nihilego (why did it try to kidnap her)
- Silvady (what did it do to make Lillie fear it)

Wonder how the writers are going to connect these three.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It was pretty evident in SM046 that Faba is upto something evil. I guess we will see a lot of it in this episode!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
As it seems that the anime SM Saga is taking inspiration from USUM games more than the SM games, makes me wonder if Faba's true affiliation might be with some other group, rather than 'AF'.

What if Faba is actually a part of 'URS' or maybe the unknown 'TR' group (think its rumored name is 'Rainbow Rocket' or something).
If he is related to 'TR', then Faba making JJ&M work for him at 'AF' makes a lot more sense now to me.

Supersonicbro

So, there are three aspects to Lillie's lost memories and her inability to touch other pokemons.

- Faba (what reason does he has to make it so that Lillie isn't able to touch other Pokemon)
- Nihilego (why did it try to kidnap her)
- Silvady (what did it do to make Lillie fear it)

Wonder how the writers are going to connect these three.

I feel like it could be a situation where nihilego appeared, Lillie came into the room by mistake, almost got kidnapped by it, type: null saved her (she probably only saw it charging towards her from her point of view, and that thing is huge), and lusamine probably told faba to cover it up by using his hypno to erase that part of her memory, or it was nihilego that erased her memory of the incident.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I feel like it could be a situation where nihilego appeared, Lillie came into the room by mistake, almost got kidnapped by it, type: null saved her (she probably only saw it charging towards her from her point of view, and that thing is huge), and lusamine probably told faba to cover it up by using his hypno to erase that part of her memory, or it was nihilego that erased her memory of the incident.

That seems pretty plausible.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer

All this depends on the fact on what is Lusamine's role in the anime.
Is she the evil team boss, or the writers are going to make her a simple working parent.

From the looks of how things are until now, i would say that the anime Lusamine isn't the same as the SM games Lusamine.

While it might be possible that she ordered Faba to erase her memories, so that Lillie could leave behind the incident and move on with her life. But Faba's reaction to Lillie being able to touch Pokemon seems odd to me.

Also we can't be sure as to what actually happened during that Nihilego seemingly trying to kidnap Lillie. Was it really trying to kidnap her, or was it trying to instead fuse with her, or trying to save her.

What if Faba was trying a fusion experiment with Nihilego that time, without anyone permission, and might have even tried taking Lillie as a test subject. And Nihilego tried to save Lillie instead.

Nafsika

God it's getting better and better with each new episode! Lillie's past is really interesting!
But why this Hypno trying to hurt Ash, Pikachu and Shirron?

Shotgunrain

God it's getting better and better with each new episode! Lillie's past is really interesting!
But why this Hypno trying to hurt Ash, Pikachu and Shirron?

Faba wants Cosmog. I guess he's using Hypno to immobilize Ash, Pikachu and Snowy so that he can steal Cosmog.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Nafsika

Faba wants Cosmog. I guess he's using Hypno to immobilize Ash, Pikachu and Snowy so that he can steal Cosmog.

Then he better be prepared for Nebby's crying attack! He will loose his hearing! Or a walk to Volcano's crater might make him realize that he should leave Nebby alone!

desdar300

All this depends on the fact on what is Lusamine's role in the anime.
Is she the evil team boss, or the writers are going to make her a simple working parent.

From the looks of how things are until now, i would say that the anime Lusamine isn't the same as the SM games Lusamine.

While it might be possible that she ordered Faba to erase her memories, so that Lillie could leave behind the incident and move on with her life. But Faba's reaction to Lillie being able to touch Pokemon seems odd to me.

Also we can't be sure as to what actually happened during that Nihilego seemingly trying to kidnap Lillie. Was it really trying to kidnap her, or was it trying to instead fuse with her, or trying to save her.

What if Faba was trying a fusion experiment with Nihilego that time, without anyone permission, and might have even tried taking Lillie as a test subject. And Nihilego tried to save Lillie instead.

Lusamine is likely the mastermind behind everything while Faba is just her second in command just like everywhere else.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
https://i.imgur.com/TpP0COT.jpg

Meeting with Silvady has made Lilie once again become unable to touch Pokémon. It appears this has something to do with her past. And what she does to regain her forgotten memories is...
Aw, shucks. After years of not being able to touch Pokémon, Lillie finally gains some progress in overcoming her fears, and then her fears are reawakened and that progress is all lost. :( I do hope that by the end of this episode, she is at least able to touch Shiron again, even if she still can't touch other Pokémon, because it would be rather sad (for both her and for Shiron) if she couldn't touch her beloved partner Pokémon.

If that Hypno is Faba's, then I suppose this confirms some theories that he is to blame for Lillie's memory loss. The question is whether Faba commanded Hypno to erase Lillie's memory on his own volition, or if Lusamine ordered him to erase Lillie's memories. There's also the question of whether Faba or Lusamine realize Gladion was present, because one would think they would want his memories to be erased, too.

Of course, that's assuming that Hypno is from a flashback, and not from the scene involving Ash, Pikachu, Shiron, and Nebby being controlled by psychic powers. Are they in the Aether Foundation lab? That's kind of what it looks like. Nebby, did you teleport them there in search of more sugar candy?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I'm telling it, Lillie's memories are reborn and Z-Lillie to the rescue in this episode.

Most probably that.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Aw, shucks. After years of not being able to touch Pokémon, Lillie finally gains some progress in overcoming her fears, and then her fears are reawakened and that progress is all lost. :( I do hope that by the end of this episode, she is at least able to touch Shiron again, even if she still can't touch other Pokémon, because it would be rather sad (for both her and for Shiron) if she couldn't touch her beloved partner Pokémon.

If that Hypno is Faba's, then I suppose this confirms some theories that he is to blame for Lillie's memory loss. The question is whether Faba commanded Hypno to erase Lillie's memory on his own volition, or if Lusamine ordered him to erase Lillie's memories. There's also the question of whether Faba or Lusamine realize Gladion was present, because one would think they would want his memories to be erased, too.

Of course, that's assuming that Hypno is from a flashback, and not from the scene involving Ash, Pikachu, Shiron, and Nebby being controlled by psychic powers. Are they in the Aether Foundation lab? That's kind of what it looks like. Nebby, did you teleport them there in search of more sugar candy?

I'd rather she wasn't able to touch Pokemon again. Otherwise this just seems forced. I imagine she'll be able to hold her beloved Shiron again, I just don't want it happening in this (or even the next) episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.