• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I was hoping for Sun to catch that Crabominable. I'm really glad it happened.

Whoa, Gladion and Lillie encountered their mother. That UB background behind Lusamine though...

Plumeria is holding Cosmoem. I guss that the Cosmog that Guzma had, evolved.

And finally some Moon action again against Faba and those scientists behind him.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Aha, Crabominable got caught, just like I expected. With only one magazine, spending two months just to beat this wild Pokemon would be a waste of time if our main protagonists got nothing substantial out of it.

Also, Plumeria is finally doing something. It's probably just going to lose, but oh well.

Also, she can lift the literally heavier-than-a-ton Pokemon. Guess she lifts.

Is it supposed to be a Charjabug already? I think there's some error going on

Nope, that's an error, alright. An easy mistake since we've only seen it as a Charjabug once.

I guess they'll fix it in the volume or they're retconning it so that Grubbin evolves here.

Last edited:

e9310103838

Sweet! And another currency name!

Here's hoping it's female. He needs more female Pokémon in his party.

Buuuttttt...

Too many jokes.

Americans aren't mature enough to read that name and not guffaw or post pictures of Donkey Kong from Dk64's art.

I bet it'll be censored internationally.

Do you mean Chicken Dinner (ドン勝)? XD :p

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Do you mean Chicken Dinner (ドン勝)? XD :p
No. What does Fortnite have to do with this?

If you want to know the meme, PM me.

In other news..

Plumeria's gimmick is makeup. Not lifting. How is she lifting Guzma's former Anti-Nebby?

Moni_22

Wow, so many things this chapter, Aether is finally moving. Glad that not only Plumeria but Faba seems to be more active as well. Plumeria's asking him where Guzma is. Gladion seems to be explaining Lusamine's plan to Lillie. And so it seems Moon caught up with Faba as well.

I wonder which Cosmoem is going to evolve in which legendary.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ah, looks like Anabel has Salamence as well.

Still no Raikou, so the different person theory is looking pretty solid.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I didn't expect to see those Cosmoem suddenly flying away like that to meet each other judging their inactivity in that evolution stage. I guess that means they are going to involve during the next couple of chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.