• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Alola! It's time for Pokespe SMUSUM for September!

EE9Se6eVUAABllp.jpg

EE9Se7ZU8AINARY.jpg

EE9Se9wUYAAl-Td.jpg

EE9Se_pU8AAv_Qw.jpg

Ultra Necrozma's here!

TotallyNotCrt

Sun and Moon Chapter 35 Summary:

Link to the pictures/scans here along with my summary piecewise!

The chapter starts off with Acerola noticing the sun coming up before realizing that there are two equally bright lights in both directions confusing her.

Back at Mount Lanakila, Necrozma’s body breaks apart, revealing its true form. Sun asks if that is its true form. Dulse says no, but he doesn’t know that appearance either. Sun blames Dulse if he was the culprit for why it changed, but Dulse assures Sun that he had nothing to do with it and that he was dragged in while waiting at Ultra Deep Sea.

Zygarde resumes battle with Necrozma. And basically, Yamamoto’s dream of drawing an epic kaiju battle happens. Phyco’s with Zossie who’s worried for Dulse. Dulse brings up that one of the things missing was this, and reveals an image of a Z-crystal. Oak and Sun think it’s a Z-crystal, explaining to Zossie what it was. To his shock, his Z-ring magically changes to a black-colored ring.

Soliera grabs his arm and thinks it’s the influence of passing through the Ultra Wormholes or that it changes when he returned back to Alola. Sun doesn’t care for either explanation and tells Necrozma and all of them to buzz off now that they got what they wanted.

Phyco tells Sun that isn’t possible because that Necrozma form isn’t its complete form and that it’s a form that appears only when it detects a big threat. Oak thinks it’s like a Mega Evolution. Sun thinks he’d just stop Zygarde from fighting it and it’ll return back to normal.

Rotomdex makes his reappearance with Nanu, showing the dex info for Necrozma and says that if Zygarde stops fighting, Necrozma will resume its prior form and eat planet’s light. Otherwise, Necrozma will be hurt and accumulate impurities throughout its bodies and become blackened.

The URS say that the point of their team was to heal its wounds and return it back to its original form. They talk about how they don’t have any Beast Balls left and Nanu says that he may or may not know a person. He calls on his phone, and asks Sun to buy him some time.

On Looker’s float balloon, Anabel slightly collapses and re-assures him that she’s fine because she took off half a year to rest. She is however really worn out and visibly sweating. Anabel comments on the fact that Sun returned yet he’s so quick to battle. Looker expresses his shock because like Anabel, the longer you spend in Ultra Space and the longer it takes for you to return, the more “aura damage” you’ll sustain. Anabel tells him not to worry and that they need to hurry up and give them the Beast Ball she’s holding.

Sun asks Nana what’s taking so long, and Nana says they’re near the sea by Ula'ula. Suddenly, everyone tells Sun (and Zygarde to move away) from Necrozma as it explodes, causing Zygarde to deform back to its individual cells.

Necrozma, now with no one to battle stares at the Sunlight with Sun saying they’re all pretty much screwed. Suddenly another figure appears from the sky jumping down toward Necrozma.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
Moon is at Aether with Gladion.

e9310103838

In the last round, Moon is about to be hit by the rocks. And Plumeria wants to kill Lusamine. Lillie mistakenly thinks she is Moon and trying to stop her. We still don't know how it will develop. By the way, Acerola seems to have a Dhelmise in this round. :cool:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Oh. You know what would be funny little detail? If Gladion & Moon took the Guzma Boat. That's what I'm calling it, the Guzma Boat. I don't know why it's funny calling it that but Guzma Boat away!

e9310103838

B2W2 updated.

Sunday Webry opened the web version now, so everyone can read it directly. ;)

Iris had defeated elite four, Alder and N. And Black can't recognize Iris in the first time XD

It also mentioned that Kanto and Johto had the cases of recovery after thawing.

A Swoobat appeared in the last scene. Although this is almost reminiscent of Skyla, Rood also owns a Swoobat.

Last edited:

TotallyNotCrt

Summary for B2W2 until a fuller translation comes around:

Drayden is at Opelucid City with the NPC doctor, Logan who confirms that the iced people are actually still alive but in some kind of frozen hibernation-state.

He’s heard about instances where it was reversible in the Kanto and Johto region (a callback to Red and Sabrina).

Elsewhere, Clay is trying to get civilians to safety and tells his new crew, all named after B2W2 NPCs to get a move on. He gets help from Chili and his Pansear to helps aid the civilians to a nearby shelter.

Drayden gets exhausted and the civilians ask about going to the battle with Kyurem. However, he says he can’t and that ensuring the safety and lives of his citizens is what he should do as he is mayor. However Drayden doesn’t think it’ll be too bad because he entrusted everything he knew to Iris and Gorm, and Alder’s finally back on his feet, and the “heroes” are also fighting alongside them.

At the Giant Chasm, the Unova squad find the ship and discover Gorm, one of the Seven Sages. Black and Lack-two attempt to apprehend him, but they clash. Black tells him to not get in his way and that he’s not even a cop. Lack-Two says that it’s still his duty no matter what, causing White to tell them to stop. White explains that Gorm is actually an ally who’s been helping them and is on the side of Rood.

As Black doesn’t refute and Gorm says it’s as she says. There, they hear another voice of someone saying that of course, Black would believe in her words, because he’ll believe anything the prez says. Black doesn’t recognize the girl asking who she is, and in a comedy fit, she says that she’s been desperately wanting to see him again.

Black gets flustered and White tells Iris to quit joking around and Black is shocked that the girl is Iris. Lack-Two says that he’d release Gorm if he told him what he was up to, and he says that his role initially was to gather information on the legendary Dragon. Black recalls the incident that he had at Nacrene Museum two years ago where they tried to steal the Dragon Bones and that he defected and provided information to the Dragon Masters and Mayor Drayden about Ghetsis’s plans.

Iris says that she was training with Gorm, Alder, Benga, and N at the White Treehollow much to Whi-Two’s surprise as she always thought that Alder was an enemy and doesn’t understand why N would do such a thing. Lack-Two, on the other hand, recalls that Benga was that idiot who got himself suspended in school.

Iris also reveals to Black that she became champions, challenged the Elite Four and won. Black, being jealous and motivated, yells that he’s going to beat Iris and swears on it.

Then, Colress just kinda there asked them if they were all done being chummy and that he was actually there the entire time since he was bored of waiting for them to come to him at the ship. It’s revealed that the Giant Chasm is Kyurem’s “home” and it can be used to power it up even more. Kyurem zaps everyone and also freezes the place and everyone, but it doesn’t work on Reshiram so Colress decides to freeze the entire Giant Chasm.

As he’s about to, someone from above says that it’s over for Colress.

Moni_22

Good chapter, or half of it at least. I was feeling a little off about BW2 but these last few chapters ever since Black returned have been pretty good and it's starting to feel more like the climax it deserves to be, I'm starting to get hope again.

I do wonder who the mystery person is at the end, we just know it has a Swoobat.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I was not very fond of BW2 in the earlier rounds, and I still am not, but I have to admit Black coming back just immediately improves the story. To be expected from the best character...

But really the pacing and direction is getting sharper and more focused; it’s been noticeable these past few rounds. I’m actually excited to see how the chapter finishes now, I hope it can be at least good.

lolipiece

Staff member
In addition to the moves we got last month, we now have Stored Power and Guard Split used. Moves I'm sure none of you remembered existed (don't lie), because I sure as heck didn't.

So there's only 21 unused Gen V moves and eight that debuted in later arcs.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
In addition to the moves we got last month, we now have Stored Power and Guard Split used. Moves I'm sure none of you remembered existed (don't lie), because I sure as heck didn't.

So there's only 21 unused Gen V moves and eight that debuted in later arcs.
Since I m raising a Stored Power Simple Swoobat in Ultra Moon right now, I can say that isn't true. Please don't be condescending.

Here comes Hugh, calling it now. I think he's the "It's over" person.

Status
Not open for further replies.