• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for September!

E_xhGxbVUAQtIbF.jpg

E_xhKFxVIAgDlIv.jpg

E_xhOFeVcAAlRM-.jpg

E_xhQPsUYAAhQIp.jpg

Pears appiers! ...wait, no, let me try that again.

Piers appears!

And our protagonists have made contact with the thieves who took Shirudomiria's last two missing Pokemon.

Last edited:

Lucky3

Bronzong and Golisopod? That's definitely Sordward and Shielbert then. Not that it wasn't obvious after last chapter.

e9310103838

The first picture tells about Rose's contribution to the league: Promoting orphans like Bede gives them a chance to become trainers, establish nurseries in stadiums to help trainers in need take care of their children, and protect the trainers who are hurt and scared by slander and establish related penalties. The first two silhouettes are recognizable, but who is the third silhouette?

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
The first picture tells about Rose's contribution to the league: Promoting orphans like Bede gives them a chance to become trainers, establish nurseries in stadiums to help trainers in need take care of their children, and protect the trainers who are hurt and scared by slander and establish related penalties. The first two silhouettes are recognizable, but who is the third silhouette?
I read somewhere that the third silhouette is Sonia. Makes sense.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I read somewhere that the third silhouette is Sonia. Makes sense.
Makes close to no sense since Magnolia is around. Having Gordie there makes even less sense...

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
I like the nod to Lysandre. Always good to see the wider world referenced. I also like that that Swordward and Shirldbert seem more menacing yet kinda goofy. Makes me wonder where they'll go come time for the Galarian Star Tournament

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The only hunchback here is that Golisopod. If you're referring to the first image, Allister and Opal aren't in it. It's Bede, Gordie, Melony, Melony's daughter, and Sonia.

e9310103838

Just thought that Galar starter Pokemon seems to be preparing to evolve to the final forms. Maybe this will happen in the next two rounds. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.