• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for September!
FdJSYUPaIAIWncL.jpg

FdJSdysagAAcqZq.jpg

FdJSg8fagAA8LKW.jpg

FdJSjdfagAARhnZ.jpg

First up, the Rivals and Peony arrive in Freezington.

Meanwhile, Sou and company have to deal with a gang of Berry-loving Pokemon.

The Starters team up! Looks like it's evolution time soon.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
There's no way they're wrapping this up in the next couple of chapters.
I wonder if they're just gonna leave it until the volumes come out or if there is even a remote possibility of regaining Sunday Webry.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I have a feeling Bede, Hop and Marnie will get Galarian Legendary Birds.

I'm wondering where the finale is aiming at.

Also -will there be a Legends: Arcues Chapter.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
I wonder how all the remaining important events will fit in for the next couple of months as we all know Scarlet and Violet arc may start before the year ends, or they'll just continue in the full volumes. As for Legends Arceus. I think they'll release it together with SV in a different website.

Moni_22

Sadly it was only a question from my side...
Oh, I'm sorry. That was my fault, I read it wrong... It's sad that there won't be a PLA arc, they could have done cool things there.

And now that I realize, SHSW should be over soon because SV comes out in just 2 months, I wonder how they will wrap this up, it doesn't feel like we're near the end.

Jesusjuice

Do the starters evolve in this chapter or does it cut from them and allude that they will evolve next month?

On a side note, I feel like Thwackey hasn’t really done much since Soudos 2nd Gym battle, (especially compared to amount of screen time Raboot & Drizzile have had) and yet it’s already about to evolve.

lolipiece

Staff member
He could've used them in the Gyms we didn't see.

Jesusjuice

That would’ve been his battle against Kabu, and with the type matchup not in his favor I don’t think he would’ve used Thwackey.

So it’s confirmed Soudo got Kubfu?

lolipiece

Staff member
He won against Opal with a Gurdurr and a Sirfetch'd. Nothing is impossible.

e9310103838

Some plot about No. November:

Kubfu took the sap because it found a poisoned Zoroa.

Bede was mistaken for Peony's daughter lol

Marvin's long-lost Dracovish appears.

The Galar starter Pokemon evolved during the battle with many Skwovet and Greedent.

They detected the metal reaction of the Rusted Sword or Shield.

This episode doesn't have much highlights other than the Galar starters evolution, but there could be some big episodes this month as they detect the metal reaction. And Calyrex may also appear at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.