• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November Plot

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Sorry that I'm still sluggish in my Pokespecial work on the site for the BW series.

Picked up both Pokemon Fan and Ichiban November issue. For Ichiban, Black and White arrive at the scene where Alder is battling N. Bouffalent, Escavaliar and Vanilluxe are already down. Accelgor manages to knock out Archeops , and everyone expect N to use Zekrom next. As Zekrom looms over the field, Blacks Light Stone reacts and Reshiram appears. However, it suddenly retreats again after a glare from Zekrom (?maybe becoz Black isn't ready or deteremined yet). N decides to continue with Zorua and Gigi instead, and with Zorua's decoy, Gigi knocks out Accelgor with a fire attack, making Alder the loser.

N wants to know how White feels about Gigi beating the Champion, and wonders if she wants it back to the show biz. However, White replies that she will let Gigi decide whatever she wants to do. N likes her answer and claims that they are not enemies because they both know how to listen to a Pokemon's wants (he also acknowledges Servine's trust in White, who has now evolved into a Serperior). Black is upset that N is trying to befriend White, and at that time, Prof. Cedric Juniper appears, bringing with him a Samurott. Black asks where the Samurott comes from, but Cedric says he will explain later. Now, the three fully evolved starters should try to defeat N, and get him to tell them where the Gymleaders are held captive...

================

For the 'special' 15-year commemorative chapter, it's actually the prologue of the next series, B2W2. The main character here is Hugh the rival (yes, he is named Hugh), and the chapter deals with his backstory of how Team Plasma stole his sister's Purrloin. Hugh got the Purrloin from a painter, and plans it as a gift for his sister's birthday. He has trouble taming the mischievous Pokemon, and fails to get it back into its Pokeball, so he has to give it gift wrapping Purrloin in ribbons directly. Fortunately, his sister likes it and the Purrloin listens to her.

We see Ghetsis introducing N to the other Sages, explaining his scheme of liberating Pokemon from human. He bestows upon individual missions to each Sage (which corresponds to their deeds in BW, like the Vicitni / Kami Trio / Relic Castle roles).

Anyway, Hugh owns a Trapinch and tries to get into training with his sister's Purrloin. However, they are intercepted by Team Plasma, who commands a Frillish and a Deino. TP snatches Purrloin from them at the end, and also severely wounds Hugh. This seeds his hatred for the organization. We learn at the end of the chapter that this happens 3 years before Team Plasma formally takes action (so I guess this backstory is three years before BW, wherever B2W2 is set in the manga).

=============================

So the writers managed to get Samurott into action too. Wonder where it came from.

Coronis~

e9310103838

Wow, even Ichiban had.

Cool XD

3 years before BW?

so, this will corresponding the Japanese Wiki recorded, this things happened BW2 5 years ago with the games.;188;

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
Cool! I hope for pics from the BW2 preview chapter soon.

I wonder if BW2 saga will revolve mainly around Neo-Plasma and Hugh's revenge or if PWT will be heavily featured as well.

The chapter may be never-tankobonned. But again, "Escape" was going to be never-tankobonned as well.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Finaaaaaaaaaally.

Samurott! God, I've been waiting for ages for one to show up.

So, Hugh is Hugh? Considering he get's a chapter to himself, I doubt he'll suffer the Bianca and Cheren fate.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Oh if only Bianca was Samurott's trainer. She sure got screwed out of that deal, but anyway I'm surprised it was Gigi who delivers the final blow to Alder's Pokemon. That back stabbing porker just made a name for itself. Anyway the BW chapter sounds epic and I look forward to hearing more about it. Starters vs N eh?

And the BW2 chapter is about to start. I wonder if Hugh will have a burning desire to kill Team Plasma in a similar fashion to Silver with Team Rocket. Obviously for different reason's of course.

Remmie

Sorry that I'm still sluggish in my Pokespecial work on the site for the BW series.

Picked up both Pokemon Fan and Ichiban November issue. For Ichiban, Black and White arrive at the scene where Alder is battling N. Bouffalent, Escavaliar and Vanilluxe are already down. Accelgor manages to knock out Archeops , and everyone expect N to use Zekrom next. As Zekrom looms over the field, Blacks Light Stone reacts and Reshiram appears. However, it suddenly retreats again after a glare from Zekrom (?maybe becoz Black isn't ready or deteremined yet). N decides to continue with Zorua and Gigi instead, and with Zorua's decoy, Gigi knocks out Accelgor with a fire attack, making Alder the loser.

N wants to know how White feels about Gigi beating the Champion, and wonders if she wants it back to the show biz. However, White replies that she will let Gigi decide whatever she wants to do. N likes her answer and claims that they are not enemies because they both know how to listen to a Pokemon's wants (he also acknowledges Servine's trust in White, who has now evolved into a Serperior). Black is upset that N is trying to befriend White, and at that time, Prof. Cedric Juniper appears, bringing with him a Samurott. Black asks where the Samurott comes from, but Cedric says he will explain later. Now, the three fully evolved starters should try to defeat N, and get him to tell them where the Gymleaders are held captive...

================

For the 'special' 15-year commemorative chapter, it's actually the prologue of the next series, B2W2. The main character here is Hugh the rival (yes, he is named Hugh), and the chapter deals with his backstory of how Team Plasma stole his sister's Purrloin. Hugh got the Purrloin from a painter, and plans it as a gift for his sister's birthday. He has trouble taming the mischievous Pokemon, and fails to get it back into its Pokeball, so he has to give it gift wrapping Purrloin in ribbons directly. Fortunately, his sister likes it and the Purrloin listens to her.

We see Ghetsis introducing N to the other Sages, explaining his scheme of liberating Pokemon from human. He bestows upon individual missions to each Sage (which corresponds to their deeds in BW, like the Vicitni / Kami Trio / Relic Castle roles).

Anyway, Hugh owns a Trapinch and tries to get into training with his sister's Purrloin. However, they are intercepted by Team Plasma, who commands a Frillish and a Deino. TP snatches Purrloin from them at the end, and also severely wounds Hugh. This seeds his hatred for the organization. We learn at the end of the chapter that this happens 3 years before Team Plasma formally takes action (so I guess this backstory is three years before BW, wherever B2W2 is set in the manga).

=============================

So the writers managed to get Samurott into action too. Wonder where it came from.

Coronis~

Yeah! Finally we'll see White battling with Serperior! About time. And we see the preview of BW2 already? Awesome! Hey lolipiece, can you find the pics of N interacting with White too?

lolipiece

Staff member
Wait, so Hugh has a Trapinch?

Yay. That means the best Dragon-type, Flygon, goes to a character with importance.

Wait, how old is Hugh's sister in the games? Because she seems the same age if not a year younger than him. I thought she was much younger than him.

Yeah! Finally we'll see White battling with Serperior! About time. And we see the preview of BW2 already? Awesome! Hey lolipiece, can you find the pics of N interacting with White too?

I can't find what I don't know exists.

They never posted anything for Corocoro. I guess when it comes out officially tomorrow.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Why do I have the feeling Hugh's getting Cheren's Pokedex?

And his Samurott while were at it. (The dexholders are based on the nameable characters, and Hugh is nameable in the games... If I remember right.)

Aschaki

hay guyz
Oh wow, that BW2 looks like it's going to be awesome. It's interesting that it focuses on Hugh, and not Kyouhei/Mei.

And where did you guys get the idea that the 15th Anniversary was going to be a "special" Red chapter? Just speculation?

lolipiece

Staff member
Wait a second, that Painter was talking about an unmanned Gym.

Could that be the Aspertia Gym he's talking about?

lolipiece

Staff member
Wait...

I just remembered.

Green and Silver had that flashback chapter that almost never got put into volume format.

I hope that this doesn't suffer the fate that chapter almost did.

Ohhh my gosh BW2! *squee* Hugh looks so cute!

I want to read that new BW chapter really badly. It sounds so good. :O

e9310103838

Finaaaaaaaaaally.

Samurott! God, I've been waiting for ages for one to show up.

So, Hugh is Hugh? Considering he get's a chapter to himself, I doubt he'll suffer the Bianca and Cheren fate.

But he has a exclusive Pokedex in games......

Wait...

I just remembered.

Green and Silver had that flashback chapter that almost never got put into volume format.

I hope that this doesn't suffer the fate that chapter almost did.

No, it is included in Vol.22.

Accurate to say, it is not originally scheduled to be included.

However, taking into account this may be BW2 prolog,

this will be long time after...... :537: