• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November Plot

ReiZerou

N's smile... is this the scene where he tries to "befriend" White or something? I can't read it. ;_;
He says that he transcended the Champion.

I really like the Hugh chapter. He's adorable! Hugh seems to be 8 years old at the most, so that means he's much younger than Black and White.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Crystal = Lyra. Hilbert/Hilda =/= Kyouhei/Mei. Just as Pika-Pika-Red said, HGSS was a remake whereas BW2 are direct sequels - it's a completely different situation.

Regardless, there's no reason why they can't make them the same.

Need I remind everyone that this manga turned Koga, Surge, and Sabrina into Team Rocket members, made Pryce evil, killed Arche and Maxie. Etc, etc.

It makes several deviations from the games. This isn't impossible.

img said:
N's smile... is this the scene where he tries to "befriend" White or something? I can't read it. ;_;

He's saying he surpassed the Champion.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Why people insist so much in Red chapter anyway? Nostalgia?

That too, but maybe people are also hoping that Kusaka will reveal something about Red's family and past.

I also agree with lolipiece. it's Kusaka we're talking about. He decided that Hyu will be the one representing BW2 so why would he add 2 more main characters? For what purpose? I don't think he'll do another get all the 8 badges for the Pokemon league, since that unnecessary. White will be the one creating Pokemon league, just like with Pokemon musicals, thought they could also search for N in the main time. There's no need for other new protagonist.

Last edited:

e9310103838

He says that he transcended the Champion.

I really like the Hugh chapter. He's adorable! Hugh seems to be 8 years old at the most, so that means he's much younger than Black and White.

This means that their mode of get along will be different with games.

And Hugh's personality seems similar with games in this manga...... ;341;

ReiZerou

35) Black vs Syla part 2/ Gym Leaders vs Shadow Triad part 1
-
42) Black and White reuinte
-
44) Black at the Mistralton Cave part 1
45) Black at the Mistralton Cave part 2

I suppose the Mistralton Cave chapters aren't part of the continuity anymore, at least the way they are now. Although Goura has evolved, White is still in the Subway with Jessica, Brav and Amanda as a Servine, and next she will fight the Bosses. So the chapters should probably be ???. This manga really shouldn't be published out of order.

Also, hint hint, you have a couple of typos that keep dragging along. It's really great that you update that list btw.

knux-the-killer

That too, but may people are also hoping that Kusaka will reveal something about Red's family and past.

How exactly relevant would be Red's past and family at this point? The manga started with him like, dunno, +10 years ago so what's the point to talk about something that doesn't matter anymore? No offense, but compared with others latter protagonists, Red's past does nothing with the story. He was just some arrogant brat who thought was invincible prior to the events of the first chapter. Don't take me wrong, I know he's the top dex holder and stuff but I just think he got enough development and there's no need for more. Unless the dex holders gather up all again, but there's no need to focus only on him when there's nothing left.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Regardless, there's no reason why they can't make them the same.

Need I remind everyone that this manga turned Koga, Surge, and Sabrina into Team Rocket members, made Pryce evil, killed Arche and Maxie. Etc, etc.

It makes several deviations from the games. This isn't impossible.

Not trying to say it won't :p. I just find that the lyra and kris example doesn't make much sense to compare in this. (I've seen it used quite a few times...I kinda like to refute it. ._...)

Well we'll see I guess, but I do want to see Mei here. lol

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
How exactly relevant would be Red's past and family at this point? The manga started with him like, dunno, +10 years ago so what's the point to talk about something that doesn't matter anymore? No offense, but compared with others latter protagonists, Red's past does nothing with the story. He was just some arrogant brat who thought was invincible prior to the events of the first chapter. Don't take me wrong, I know he's the top dex holder and stuff but I just think he got enough development and there's no need for more. Unless the dex holders gather up all again, but there's no need to focus only on him when there's nothing left.

The special chapter doesn't need to be part of the story. It could be a side story and people can be curious. It's been a year since the results of the poll and I am sure a lot of people are still curious about that special chapter. We mostly see the dexowners battle against the evil organisations.

Not trying to say it won't :p. I just find that the lyra and kris example doesn't make much sense to compare in this. (I've seen it used quite a few times...I kinda like to refute it. ._...)

Well we'll see I guess, but I do want to see Mei here. lol

It's only been used 2 times. Can you give other reasons why you think Mei and Kyouhei will make an appearance?

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
It's only been used 2 times. Can you give other reasons why you think Mei and Kyouhei will make an appearance?

I never said specificly here did I? :p. I've heard it other places. enough that I usually want to prove it wrong :/...

Once again, even though I do want Mei and kyouhei to appear, I only commented on the comparison. I haven't stated it isn't going happen. I just wanted Mei and kyouhei to come. :/...

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I suppose the Mistralton Cave chapters aren't part of the continuity anymore, at least the way they are now. Although Goura has evolved, White is still in the Subway with Jessica, Brav and Amanda as a Servine, and next she will fight the Bosses. So the chapters should probably be ???. This manga really shouldn't be published out of order.

Also, hint hint, you have a couple of typos that keep dragging along. It's really great that you update that list btw.

Yes, but I just remembered: Black meets Cedric for the first time in those chapters. So, it does take place before.

Just a wierd thought, but what if the Purloin N used was the one that was stolen from Hugh.

Impossible. N's gimmick is that he enlists wild Pokemon to join him.

He'd probably know if it was taken by TP.

And besides, in the games
The Purrloin is evolved and used by the Shadow Triad to make Hugh unable to fight back.

ReiZerou

Impossible. N's gimmick is that he enlists wild Pokemon to join him.

He'd probably know if it was taken by TP.
Gigi wasn't a wild Pokémon. He can make other exceptions. I think it would be a good plot twist, but sadly that Purrloin doesn't seem to be around N anymore.

I just noticed something about the Special Hugh chapter. The announcer at Hugh's sister's birthday is clearly the same guy who hosted the Pokémon Musical. You think they just hired him for the party or he's their dad?

I'm quite sure that Samurott belongs to Hugh and he's going to join the fight any time now. It takes a long time to evolve the starters.

Last edited:

matt0044

Maybe the Purrloin was given to N to get him started. You know, just in case the wild Pokemon he enlisted gave him a rough time. I'm just saying...

e9310103838

I just noticed something about the Special Hugh chapter. The announcer at Hugh's sister's birthday is clearly the same guy who hosted the Pokémon Musical. You think they just hired him for the party or he's their dad?

The guy appeared in volume 1......

He is also a lot of matchs host. ;071;

ReiZerou

The guy appeared in volume 1......

He is also a lot of matchs host. ;071;
Oh, right. So he goes that far. That guy must really like his job if he travels to every region just to host something, be it a massive musical or a small birthday party.

iml908

Wait a minute...if Hugh is becoming a main character...and be given a Pokedex... and isn't named after a game...is there hope for Wally now in the RSE remakes to become a main character?

matt0044

Wait a minute...if Hugh is becoming a main character...and be given a Pokedex... and isn't named after a game...is there hope for Wally now in the RSE remakes to become a main character?

That's IF there are RSE remakes. Maybe there will, maybe there won't. Though I could see Wally's character being redeemed in such a possible chapter, we can only dream for now.