• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November Plot

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
I'm not a shipper, but I'm going to be PISSED if Black and White don't end up together before Gen V ends. They're just too damn cute together!

And now I'm picturing a film adaptation of the R/S arc directed by Andreas Schnaas. :D

Okay, it's time to cut the jokes and get serious for a second. If they made Wally a Dexholder somehow in a remake/revisit of RS, I wouldn't complain. But, I'm also okay with the idea of him not becoming one. It's been like, what, seven years since RS came out in volume form! Do yourselves a favor and just let it go. What ever happens is going to happen, just go with the flow.

The chances that Black and White end up together are 50/ 50 thought that last scene kinda increases it, but since Ruby and Sapphire aren't together either, there could be a possibility that something happens that will refrain Withe from confessing and since we all know how dense Black is, when it comes to things that aren't related to his dreams.

I'm getting sick of people whining that Wally is not a dexholder. Get over it already; if Kusaka wanted him to be a dexholder, then he wouldn't have changed it. People should be happy that he at least appeared in the manga.

e9310103838

The chances that Black and White end up together are 50/ 50 thought that last scene kinda increases it, but since Ruby and Sapphire aren't together either, there could be a possibility that something happens that will refrain Withe from confessing and since we all know how dense Black is, when it comes to things that aren't related to his dreams.

I'm getting sick of people whining that Wally is not a dexholder. Get over it already; if Kusaka wanted him to be a dexholder, then he wouldn't have changed it. People should be happy that he at least appeared in the manga.

But Kusaka in Q & A said that if given the opportunity, he hope he can let Wally appear again...... ;341;

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream

Being realistic, I'd put the chances at around 15-20%. Even then, I'm willing to bet that it's going to be a "are they or aren't they?" situation where any references to it will be extremely vague and not give a clear answer. Kusaka apparently doesn't want to make any particular ship canon, as the Emerald arc's backpedaling on Ruby and Sapphire shows.

But Kusaka in Q & A said that if given the opportunity, he hope he can let Wally appear again......

"Appearing" and "doing something" are two very different things.

e9310103838

Being realistic, I'd put the chances at around 15-20%. Even then, I'm willing to bet that it's going to be a "are they or aren't they?" situation where any references to it will be extremely vague and not give a clear answer. Kusaka apparently doesn't want to make any particular ship canon, as the Emerald arc's backpedaling on Ruby and Sapphire shows.

I think this situation will be a breakthrough in the next.

In addition to Kusaka and Yamamoto once said to hope BW can break through RS,

the old main characters has adult is also one of the reasons...... :567:

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Hugh has a Trapinch, meaning he'll have a Flygon in the future.

Hugh chapters look interesting. Purrloin actually looks interesting for once.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I don't see why it can't belong to Cedric.

Last time I checked, Professors just give these out. They aren't available only to them.

But the whole "explain later" part is a bit mysterious. If it was his Samurott then he could just say that and leave it at that..

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
If so, who wouldn't see that coming? Hugh plays a large role in the B2W2 games, even more-so than Cheren and Bianca. I think the big surprise here is that they're keeping the name as "Hugh".

I think this situation will be a breakthrough in the next.

In addition to Kusaka and Yamamoto once said to hope BW can break through RS,

What they say and what will probably end up happening are very different things. People lie all the time, and they are no different.

Last edited:

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
He's assuming that since Hugh got a chapter to himself that he'll become a Dexholder. Just going by the preview chapter, I would speculate (as before) that while Hugh will play a large role in the arc, he might not become a "Dexholder". And it doesn't change a single thing, because main characters are main characters regardless of their "electronic legendary trinkets".

It's also worth noting that getting a chapter alone is not the "Dexholder treatment". I would give an example, but I would be reigniting the argument that's been going on for too damn long.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
So much talk about Hugh being or not being a dexholder. Could Hugh be the one to finally break the name of the game tradition? I guess we'll see. If this is the end then it sucks that Bianca couldn't have kept her Pokedex, but oh well, she's still awesome. I wonder what the main plot of BW2 is, PokeSpecial wise anyway.

Mejiro-kun

Netkun updated ! There is the cover for the 42th Volume : it's just perfect *o* ! And some stuff about the french edition... Maybe because they'll be doing dedications in November in France (Kurokawa just confirmed it) ! Whatever, the pics for the chapters and the HGSS volume are awesome !

Rex Kamex

I wonder why on Netkun they don't have the volume cover and just the image. Oh well...

I don't understand why you guys want Wally to be a main so much. His body would tear apart if that happens.

If Kusaka wanted a cure for him, he'd look for a way to heal him.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Yes, because asthma isn't a real-life, extremely difficult to treat disease that can totally destroy you if you aren't careful.

I hardly can't remember how many times my sis ended up in the hospital because of that in our childhood. You can't get rid of it, but it is possible to get a bit better from it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
http://family.shogakukan.co.jp/pokemon-fan_cover/

Oh, they posted the worthless Pokemon Fan commercial.

Topic: Volume 42 cover revealed.

Highlight: Coro Coro Ichiban and Pokemon Fan pics added.

Product: Meh.

Q&A: Whatever.

Gallery: ..........Why does this even exist?

Index: Feh.

Pokedex: Pokemon added: Phione, Manapy. Moves added: Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Head Charge, Captivate.

Last edited:

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
Oh, they posted the worthless Pokemon Fan commercial.

Spoiler: PokeSpe gets barely 2-3 seconds of screen-time out of the 30-second spot. It took me two minutes to get their garbage video player to load, and it was totally not worth it.

Vol 42's cover art is interesting, and Togebo looks quite homicidal.

One of these days, I should to learn enough Japanese to see if there's anything good posted in the Q&A section.

e9310103838

Kusaka and Yamamoto will have a book party in France (this means that we will witness Kusaka's true colors......)

And volume 42 will likely have more color pictures......

At the same time, Netkun admit "11th chapter: B2 & W2 chapter", although this is not yet officially open.:567:

Last edited:

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Kusaka and Yamamoto will have a book party in France (this means that we will witness Kusaka's true colors......)

And volume 42 will likely have more color pictures......

At the same time, Netkun admit "11th chapter: B2 & W2 chapter", although this is not yet officially open.:567:

And I don't even have the money or time ti go to France and see Kusaka-sensei and Yamamoto-Sensei in the living flesh T^T.
The vol 42 cover looks super nice.