• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Novus Rex's Pokemon Perfectum

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I've vmed you my fc Novus, in the wifi room now if you'd like to trade :)

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Neat, would either of these interest you? Rnged by me and cloned using pokecheck (no ribbon).

Chimchar, male
Naive, Blaze
31|31|31|31|31|31

Gligar, female
Impish, Immunity
31|31|31|31|31|31

Both shiny.

I''ll take the Chimchar ^^, My friendcode is 2538 2785 0015. PM/VM me when you want to trade :)

And thanks for the trades, Peel and Falcon ^^,

KYOGRE-D

Hello! Been refreshing your shop periodically to see the new Pokemon xD. I have to ask a couple of questions, though, as they will pertain to multiple Pokemon.

First, as in the case of your Typhlosion, you state that it has HP Ice ivs. Can you expand on that? This is important especially with HP Ice, as the different iv spreads affect its speed.

Secondly, when you say eved in sp atk and speed, do you mean the ev format 252/252/4 or 255/255?

Also, do we assume that you have unlimited copies of your Pokemon?

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
Same here actually, all new RNG's I do will be posted untrained ^^, However, to get the shop going, everything I RNG'ed and trained (mainly to beat the PWT and Subway) shall be displayed and traded aswell. Quite ideal for those with time restrictions hehe.

@Jirachi, I'll have a look in your shop later. I'm sure I'll find something ;) The Magnemite you traded me is now a fully evolved Magnezone who kicks ***, btw.

that's completely fine and :D nice! I still need to train daramuka though :p

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hello! Been refreshing your shop periodically to see the new Pokemon xD. I have to ask a couple of questions, though, as they will pertain to multiple Pokemon.

First, as in the case of your Typhlosion, you state that it has HP Ice ivs. Can you expand on that? This is important especially with HP Ice, as the different iv spreads affect its speed.

Secondly, when you say eved in sp atk and speed, do you mean the ev format 252/252/4 or 255/255?

Also, do we assume that you have unlimited copies of your Pokemon?

Hola ^^,

The Typhlosion has a 31/30/30/31/31/31 IV spread, also the two most used spreads for hidden power both have 31 Iv's in speed. I guess you mixed it up with a different HP ;)
When I name two stats that I have EV trained, they are both 255/255. I never liked the extra effort to go for a 252/252/4 spread ^^, I used those pokemon in the Battle Subway and PWT, so one extra stat boost in HP or whatever just wasn't worth it.
I have one copy of each pokemon, but will clone them when a deal is made. I can clone them as much as I want, so I can indeed get unlimited copies of my pokemon ^^,

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
Darmanitan in the sun.. I love it to death. It even 2-hit Ko's most of the resisting dragons with Flare Blitz, so switching in is a no-go hehe. I'll have a look at your shop now :)

yup yup :D on PS it just kills at least 3 pokes of my opponents team with a scarf :p and I use alakazam to clean and or garchomp :p

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi! I really, really need your near flawless kingdra! I can give you my kingdra that I got myself that is flawless in sp attack and has 30 ivs in speed. I can also throw in a shiny Patrat and a eved garchomp adamant with speed and attack that I got myself but I don't know ivs. I desperately need that kingdra! I'm willing to beg!

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Nah, just that my friend the other day went on about how he didn't realise that there was a HP Ice spread with 31 speed ivs. Ah well. Hmm... I'll have to start searching for some EV reducing berries, and that means not RNGing... a difficult choice! I think I have a few in Black, though, so it shouldn't affect me too much.

Regardless, I'm going to hold off on offers until later. I will, though, give you a list of Pokemon I'm willing to trade. They are ALL UT and without Pokerus

Keldeo, English
@ Timid, Ivs of 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
@ Timid, flawless
@ Timid, IVs at 31/x/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost 70)

Meleotta, English
@ Naive, Flawless
@ Timid, Flawless
@ --- (Delivery man still avaliable)

Genesect
-Delivery Man

Chansey, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/0
Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/0
Togepi w/Nasty Plot, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Porygon, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Nah, just that my friend the other day went on about how he didn't realise that there was a HP Ice spread with 31 speed ivs. Ah well. Hmm... I'll have to start searching for some EV reducing berries, and that means not RNGing... a difficult choice! I think I have a few in Black, though, so it shouldn't affect me too much.

Regardless, I'm going to hold off on offers until later. I will, though, give you a list of Pokemon I'm willing to trade. They are ALL UT and without Pokerus

Keldeo, English
@ Timid, Ivs of 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
@ Timid, flawless
@ Timid, IVs at 31/x/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost 70)

Meleotta, English
@ Naive, Flawless
@ Timid, Flawless
@ --- (Delivery man still avaliable)

Genesect
-Delivery Man

Chansey, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/0
Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/0
Togepi w/Nasty Plot, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Porygon, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

I don't know if you do anything with the Join Avenue, but I think there are ways to whipe EV's there aswell. The barber for sure, perhaps the café aswell (not sure about that one) ^^, Still, thanks for looking around ;)

@Mr. Muffin,

PM me and we'll figure something out ^^,

Nickdaflick

Interested in your shiny Duskull/Metagross. Can offer a shiny Treecko/vullaby

KYOGRE-D

No worries ^^

I'll definitely be browsing and trading from here, I was tempted to pick out a couple of ev'ed Pokemon now, but... patience is a virtue, yunno? I can RNG other Pokemon for you if you want, too.

Oh, Novus, I totally forgot to put it in my sig and tell you, but the Ambipom is supposed to be Non-Redis (as agreed with Bictac) >.< If that's a problem for you feel free to pick any other pokemon from my sig though. :\ I'm very sorry!

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Oh, Novus, I totally forgot to put it in my sig and tell you, but the Ambipom is supposed to be Non-Redis (as agreed with Bictac) >.< If that's a problem for you feel free to pick any other pokemon from my sig though. :\ I'm very sorry!

Allright, good to know ^^, But didn't you just distribute it to me? :p I'm fine with it though, if he wants you to trade it back, just let me know. It ain't going anywhere ^^,

@Kyogre, patience certainly is a virtue, something you need while RNGing haha. Especially when the timer0 starts trolling you (or me).

Allright, good to know ^^, But didn't you just distribute it to me? :p I'm fine with it though, if he wants you to trade it back, just let me know. It ain't going anywhere ^^,

@Kyogre, patience certainly is a virtue, something you need while RNGing haha. Especially when the timer0 starts trolling you (or me).

I mean, you'll have to put it in your shop as Non-Redis, so whoever gets it from you isn't allowed to trade it. :)

RexNovus

The Rex is King
I mean, you'll have to put it in your shop as Non-Redis, so whoever gets it from you isn't allowed to trade it. :)

Hehe yea, I'm familiar with it. Atleast, partly. So, Bictac is the original owner, he trades it to you and wants it semi-redis. That means you can trade it once and whoever gets it (in this case, me) can't trade it again (non-redis). However,

The way you put it, you get a semi-redis pokemon and I get the same semi-redis pokemon. If I now trade the pokemon, it becomes non-redis for whoever gets the pokemon. If I trade it with... Yvonne Strahovski, her pokemon will become non-redis. Correct?

So, my point... how can you trade a semi-redis pokemon and have it remain semi-redis? :p

That's what I understood at least o_0 I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: I think you're right >.< oh well, my offer still stands, if you want anything else instead it's okay. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.