• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Novus Rex's Pokemon Perfectum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then :)

Nickdaflick

Are the Treecko and Vullaby both flawless, or regular shinies? And congrats with the new router, got one recently myself, because before that I couldn't connect with anyone. The horror!

Nope they aren't :eek: Yes! the same used to happen to me :)

Nickdaflick

Kiraush

I know you do not have one, but I wanted to throw this in here since shop owners see a lot of pokemon, if you stumble across a Modest 10th Anniversary celebi with decent IVs I would love to trade you for it ^_^
I do not mind if it's nicknamed, so long as the nickname is appropriate
I do not mind if it's trained, I can have someone reset the EVs

RexNovus

The Rex is King
They are shiny non-flawless, to clear things up :p

Ahh ok ^^, In that case, I trade two normal shinies for one flawless/near flawless shiny. So the Teecko and Vullaby for whichever you want to pick ^^,

@ Kiraush, if I happen to stumble across one, I'll let you know ^^,

Nickdaflick

Ahh ok ^^, In that case, I trade two normal shinies for one flawless/near flawless shiny. So the Teecko and Vullaby for whichever you want to pick ^^,

I want the Duskull.. But i also want the tentacruel, can we trade now? And while I'm trading you I can offer you pokemon for your tentacruel. Need to go soon, so it's hard for me to go through my offers.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Allright, I can trade now aswell (if you're still available). My friendcode is 2538 2785 0015 (for the duskull). See you in the room, or otherwise tomorrow, or day after, or whenever ;) (
Also, the Tentacruel is on my White2. FC 3311 2468 0743.

Nickdaflick

Allright, I can trade now aswell (if you're still available). My friendcode is 2538 2785 0015 (for the duskull). See you in the room, or otherwise tomorrow, or day after, or whenever ;) (
Also, the Tentacruel is on my White2. FC 3311 2468 0743.

Hear this, I'm late as it is. We'll trade tomorrow. Maybe in 30 hours :)

eevee186

eevee girl
please say you have a dwf gible and/or bagon... will trade a shiny tangla lvl 47 naughty nature for it/them, or a japanese modest keldeo.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Hey are you interested in a shiny regice (cloned) UT

I'm also hunting for a meloetta, do you have one ?

KYOGRE-D

Hello! Just thought I'd step in here, I hear you don't have a Meleotta? That is easily fixed, my friend, as I have two up for trade! One naive flawless and one timid flawless, as you should know ^^

Normally I wouldn't trade it for this(Dut to the fact that I can RNG it in my Black 2), but, well, I'd like to help out, so can I have the Cresselia?

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hello! Just thought I'd step in here, I hear you don't have a Meleotta? That is easily fixed, my friend, as I have two up for trade! One naive flawless and one timid flawless, as you should know ^^

Normally I wouldn't trade it for this(Dut to the fact that I can RNG it in my Black 2), but, well, I'd like to help out, so can I have the Cresselia?

Yes sir, haha. Choose another one, you can have two. ^^.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey, Peel here again, I'm interested in your rotom-w and your salamence. May I ask what their natures are?

In return, I have a shiny flawless ev trained impish Donphan with stealth rock and a shiny flawless ev trained Lucario with Ice Punch. If you weren't interested in those, I have a UT Shiny Flawless Larvesta and a shiny Flawless UT Magnemite; both are timid natured and the magnemite has hidden power fire.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hey, Peel here again, I'm interested in your rotom-w and your salamence. May I ask what their natures are?

In return, I have a shiny flawless ev trained impish Donphan with stealth rock and a shiny flawless ev trained Lucario with Ice Punch. If you weren't interested in those, I have a UT Shiny Flawless Larvesta and a shiny Flawless UT Magnemite; both are timid natured and the magnemite has hidden power fire.

The natures are written there, unless I've forgotten to do it ^^, Rotom-W is modest, Salamence is Jolly, if my memory serves me well.
The Donphan and Lucario are just fine, lovely creatures ;)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The natures are written there, unless I've forgotten to do it ^^, Rotom-W is modest, Salamence is Jolly, if my memory serves me well.
The Donphan and Lucario are just fine, lovely creatures ;)

Awesome, could we trade later, towards the end of the day? Like, in about six or seven hours from now?

Status
Not open for further replies.