• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Novus Rex's Pokemon Perfectum

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYOGRE-D

So, you do want both Meleottas or just one? Alrighty, if that's the case, then... the Flygon, please =) Simply because IT LOOKS SO COOL

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Dear God, I hate the Flygon haha. It looks so weird :/ Cresselia and Flygon coming up.
Both will be nice actually, haven't considered it. For now, we'll just do the timid one ^^,

KYOGRE-D

Really? Must admit, it grew on me. There were a couple of other Pokemon I wanted a bit more, but discarded due to hardships of ev wiping, not the right egg moves etc etc. Can you gimme a bit of time, gotta catch some more trade fodder (seriously, I must have run through at least two boxes already!)

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Take your time ^^, Already trained pokemon can indeed be annoying, but they're good to start the shop haha. When time permits I'll rng some level 1 pokes which will be added to the list aswell ^^,
I don't dislike the normal Flygon, but the shiny version just looks weird to me with the colours hehe.

KYOGRE-D

Haha indeed. At least there's a breeder on Route 5 which sells ev reducing berries; I can't use Join avenue anymore. Not as if it was actually high ranked, though... I dunno, it's a Pokemon I actually use competitively, and the evs need a minimum of tweaking, so it just jumped out to me. I'd have liked, say, the Cloyster, but I already have a normal one with egg moves as well, so it's pretty redundant, and I'd have chosen the Scizor, but it's evs need a lot of tweaking (the bulky SD Set) and I don't like the shiny version anyway ^^. Out of interest, why'd you RNG a shiny Flygon then? And, er, is the Garchomp shiny? :V

RexNovus

The Rex is King
The Garchomp is shiny, but the shiny sprite is hardly any different than the original non-shiny Garchomp hehe. I was bored and wanted a Flygon, there it was haha.
I'm always too lazy to EV train to the max. I just pick two stats and train the pokemon, more than enough work for me haha.

KYOGRE-D

Yeah, I know, that's why I asked haha. Huh, I've yet to show your dedication to RNGing, I only do it when I've got orders/trades. I used to be that way, too, and all I did was just pick the highest two base stats lol, but then I read that you could get 252 evs by battling 16, say, Patrats and using 10 vitamins. Just get Pokerus and the Power Item that boosts in this case attack, battle 15 Patrats, then de-equip the Power item and battle one final Patrat. Bam, job done ^^ Anyways, I'll head to the room, I can catch more box fodder later. My friend code is 0219 0031 8407. I also have to restock on Timid Meleottas... huh.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Haha I use pokerus and vitamins and power items, I just can't be bothered with the 4 EV's that remain when maximizing two stats, or use very specific spreads. All the EV training is done with the Subway and PWT in mind, to stand a chance and such ^^, Which worked rather well hehe, but on official tournaments, hmm yea. Then there are def. better spreads ^^, I just can't be bothered :p

I'll have to finish a trade with someone else first ^^,

KYOGRE-D

Ahh haha. Yeah, I've got a few bred Pokemon that I use in the Battle Subway, need to finish the PWT though :D I'm too young to go to the tournaments, or so says my parents, but... I'm in a pokemon community, and if I *ever* go to meet up again, they'll be in for a surprise >:)

No problem, I'll be waiting =)

RexNovus

The Rex is King
hmm my router was acting up a bit. Should be fixed now ^^,

edit: I can communicate with someone else just fine. Mehh, stupid wifi ^^,

KYOGRE-D

Hmm, it says you failed to respond.

KYOGRE-D

Thanks! Tell me if you want the Naive one as well ^^

adamfitz

poké-lover
Not sure I am mistaken
But have you now got a meloetta Rex?

KYOGRE-D

Yes, he does =) It's timid/flawless, unless he doesn't want to trade

David Flagg

Hello Rexnovus!

I am very interested in your Starmie: I've been looking all over the place for one! Is there anything in my signature that interests you?

RexNovus

The Rex is King
I do indeed
Interested in trading it for shiny regice?

Sure :) Use my White2 Friendcode, 3311 2468 0743 . Let me know when you want to trade.

@David Flagg:

I take it those shinies are normal ones and not flawless/near flawless? If so, I'll take the Deoxys and Zorua if that's fine with you ^^,

Last edited:

adamfitz

poké-lover
Sure :) Use my White2 Friendcode, 3311 2468 0743 . Let me know when you want to trade.

@David Flagg:

I take it those shinies are normal ones and not flawless/near flawless? If so, I'll take the Deoxys and Zorua if that's fine with you ^^,

Right now is fine with me how about you
My code is in my Sig
Also does it know relic song?

Status
Not open for further replies.