• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Novus Rex's Pokemon Perfectum

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I'll take the Solosis ^^,

@ Peel,

Hola again :)

What nature is the Breloom and what abillity? Also, I already have a flawless Mewtwo, so I'll pass on that one ^^,

Off the top of my head, I think it's impish and has poison heal; it has a subpunch+subseed+subspore set and holds a poison heal to allow for recovery. If you're not interested in the Mewtwo, I could offer you a UT Flawless Timid Shiny Larvesta if you'd like, or a DW Flawless Jolly EV Trained Staraptor with roost and double edge.

RexNovus

The Rex is King

Please dont post my pokes on pokecheck my pokes are all rnged pokes , you can check if my pokes are legit or not but do not post in pokecheckpeople can downolad my pokemons and it makes my pokes not valuable and useles and please make my pokes
♥ Semi-Redistributable ~ Only you can trade the pokémon you got from me and no one else (Example: I trade a Semi-Redistributable pokémon to a shop owner and he can put that pokémon up to trade, but it will be Non-Redistributable on his shop.)!!!!

Oh and Are they public pokemon?? By means did you posy them in pokecheck?? You know if you post your pokes in pokecheck everybody can download your pokes right?? and it makes your pokes way less valuable cause everybody can downolad your pokes for free

Hi im highly intrested in your

[cut message]

I have some non egg move f/s pokes do you want me to list them for ya?? Or ican give you some regular shinys too :D

Again Please dont post my pokes on pokecheck my pokes are all rnged pokes, but its not hack you can check if its legit or not but do not post in pokecheck even private post , people can downolad my pokemons and it makes my pokes useless !!!!

Ola ^^, I've specified some Pokes I'd like:

Shiny timid Moltres
Shiny Adamant elekid
Shiny Adamant tyrogue what abillity?
Shiny Adamant hitmontop what abillity?
Shiny Adamant oshawott
Shiny Adamant turtwig
Shiny adamant ho oh
Shiny Jolly Landorus

There are others aswell, but let's first deal with those ^^, All the pokemon you've list in your wants are trained by myself and RNG'ed by myself. So they have or had pokerus, mostly cured. When it is cured, you'll see a smiley face, instead of the letters PKRS. Besides that there's not much that can be done about Pokerus. When a pokemon has the smiley face, they still get the effect of pokerus (double EV's after battling), but they can't pass it on anymore to other pokemon. The PKRS becomes a smiley face at 00:00/24:00 O'clock, when a pokemon is in the party.
None of my pokemon are on pokecheck, unless someone else put it there. Ofcourse all are legit ^^,
Did you RNG all those of your list yourself? It's a lovely list ^^

@ The Peel,

Allright, I'll take the Breloom and Staraptor. I love Staraptors hehe. Pretty bird. I can't trade right now, but I'll be available in the evening :)

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
@ The Peel,

Allright, I'll take the Breloom and Staraptor. I love Staraptors hehe. Pretty bird. I can't trade right now, but I'll be available in the evening :)

Awesome, I can't trade now either, so I'll trade this evening in say, five or six hours from now?

David Flagg

... Er, I can't tell for sure if you responded to my offer (I believe you did with the flawless/non-flawless question). :) The Kyurem is RNG'd, flawless, shiny, and UT. The Giratina is shiny, flawless, and UT, complete with Griseous Orb. Which one would be a suitable trade?

RexNovus

The Rex is King
... Er, I can't tell for sure if you responded to my offer (I believe you did with the flawless/non-flawless question). :) The Kyurem is RNG'd, flawless, shiny, and UT. The Giratina is shiny, flawless, and UT, complete with Griseous Orb. Which one would be a suitable trade?

I think I did haha. Like you said, I asked whether they were flawless/near flawless or just regular shinies ^^, I'm quite interesed in both the Giratina and Kyurem. You wanted the Starmie? Anyway, if you find another pokeom you fancy, we might trade them both. That's up to you. If you only want to trade one, I'll take the Giratina ^^,

Kiy7866

Lol im shop onwer ,actually i used to run a shop from previous forum the reason why i closed my shop was that i couldnt clone by myself anymore and i had to ask someone else to clone for me all time and yes it was pain in the a s s .. so i just decided to take a break for a bit ,close my shop for few months and only focus on enjoying battling with people
battlIng but my pokes were all ut i never had lv 100 pokes that are ev trained so i was looking for flawless shiny ev trained pokemon which were very hard to find ,cause lots of people wants UT Pokes only and i found your awesome shop which makesm me feel like you saved my day :D

Since i want 15 pokes for me you can choose 7 more :D

Tyrogue steadfast

Hitmontop technician

I can list more f/s list if my list doesnt intrest you that much..or i can offer you events too

Last edited:

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Haha allright, yea. Couldn't imagine doing this all without cloning ^^, Not that not all pokemon that are EV-trained are level 100 though. It's all 50+, so they can be instantly used with online battling and such.
I'll pick the other 7 later today, have to do some work first. I hate work haha.

Kiy7866

Lol all right il also have to finish up my presentation too . well at least i dont have to go through all the way to lv1 to 100 and ev train :) lol saves me lots of time and you also got amazing pokes :D your poke is not just ev trained pokes , its amazing at the same time xD in my ti me zone its 12:58pm in the morning :D so notice me when you are ready to pick another 7 :D

Last edited:

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Lol all right il also have to finish up my presentation too . well at least i dont have to go through all the way to lv1 to 100 and ev train :) lol saves me lots of time and you also got amazing pokes :D your poke is not just ev trained pokes , its amazing at the same time xD in my ti me zone its 12:58pm in the morning :D so notice me when you are ready to pick another 7 :D

Allright, got the full list here:

Shiny timid Moltres
Shiny Adamant elekid
Shiny Adamant tyrogue
Shiny Adamant hitmontop
Shiny Adamant oshawott
Shiny Adamant turtwig
Shiny adamant ho oh
Shiny Jolly Landorus
Shiny timid Heatran
Shiny Modest Mewtwo
Shiny Adamant Terrakion
Shiny Modest Kyurem
Shiny Impish Regirock
Shiny Jolly Diglet
Shiny Jolly Zubat

That should do it ^^,

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
As always Novus, thanks for another great trade :)

David Flagg

I think I did haha. Like you said, I asked whether they were flawless/near flawless or just regular shinies ^^, I'm quite interesed in both the Giratina and Kyurem. You wanted the Starmie? Anyway, if you find another pokeom you fancy, we might trade them both. That's up to you. If you only want to trade one, I'll take the Giratina ^^,

Then, I could take your Starmie and Blissey for my Giratina and Kyurem. Would that work? :D

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
hey rex :)
I'm interested in your
Cresselia, bold, levitate, flawless in everything except attack
Psyshock, Ice Beam, Charge Beam, Moonlight
EV'ed in HP and Defense
OT: Novus, ID: 62211
check my shop for offers :p

David Flagg

That would certainly work ^^, I can trade right away or later, whatever suits you.

@Jirachi, I'll have a look ;)

Hey, sorry, but I checked the Giratina and it actually has very normal iV's, save for its Attack (which is 30). It is not flawless, contrary to what I was originally told. It is still shiny and UT with the orb, but it isn't flawless. Sorry about that :(

Still being very honest here, haha - the Kyurem is actually NEAR flawless, in other words it is flawless save for its Sp. Attack. Clarification. As it turns out, I was again told that it was flawless when it is actually near. Guess it helps to check after trading.

Last edited:

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hey, sorry, but I checked the Giratina and it actually has very normal iV's, save for its Attack (which is 30). It is not flawless, contrary to what I was originally told. It is still shiny and UT with the orb, but it isn't flawless. Sorry about that :(

Still being very honest here, haha - the Kyurem is actually NEAR flawless, in other words it is flawless save for its Sp. Attack. Clarification. As it turns out, I was again told that it was flawless when it is actually near. Guess it helps to check after trading.

It does indeed, haha. Quite odd, that the most important stat for Kyurem isn't flawless and others are. Or is the Kyurem adamant?
I still wouldn't mind a regular shiny Giratina, but i'll have to ask for another regular shiny to even our stakes ^^, Are all other shinies in your signature regular ones aswell?

David Flagg

It does indeed, haha. Quite odd, that the most important stat for Kyurem isn't flawless and others are. Or is the Kyurem adamant?
I still wouldn't mind a regular shiny Giratina, but i'll have to ask for another regular shiny to even our stakes ^^, Are all other shinies in your signature regular ones aswell?

Quite right, the Kyurem is Adamant. :)

Right, any shiny in my signature is up for grabs ^^. The rest of them are regular, yes. The Zorua has not been hack checked, so I can't confirm its legitimacy. The Deoxys (the shiny one) is from a Japanese event, so I believe that makes it a little rarer, that is if you're into Japanese events.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Allrighty, I'll take the Ratata then. For nostalgia sake, I used to have a regular shiny Ratata on my Pokemon Gold years ago. I trained it and used it on Pokemon Stadium 2, good times haha.
So, the Ratata, Giratina and Kyurem for the Blissey and Starmie, if I'm correct? ^^

Kiy7866

Allright, got the full list here:

Shiny timid Moltres
Shiny Adamant elekid
Shiny Adamant tyrogue
Shiny Adamant hitmontop
Shiny Adamant oshawott
Shiny Adamant turtwig
Shiny adamant ho oh
Shiny Jolly Landorus
Shiny timid Heatran
Shiny Modest Mewtwo
Shiny Adamant Terrakion
Shiny Modest Kyurem
Shiny Impish Regirock
Shiny Jolly Diglet
Shiny Jolly Zubat

That should do it ^^,

All right let me clone them first :D il notice you as soon as they are ready

RexNovus

The Rex is King
All right let me clone them first :D il notice you as soon as they are ready

Sure thing ^^, Take your time, I won't be able to trade anymore this night. It's getting rather late here (almost 3 am ^^,), so I'm off to bed. All your pokes are ready, so the next time we two are available we can do the trade right away ^^,

Status
Not open for further replies.