• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Novus Rex's Pokemon Perfectum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Hey, I'm interested in:

Kingdra, modest, swift swim, flawless except attack
Scald, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Surf
EV'ed in Special Attack and Speed
OT: Novus, ID: 37147

Politoed, timid, drizzle, flawless except attack
Scald, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance

I can offer (all cloned except DWF, which are hatchlings):

~2010 Event Jirachi (Can't give EVs/IVs; Badly trained it. Very badly.)
~SMR2012 Keldeo (Same as ^^ with EVs/IVs)
~Spring2013 Meloetta (UT and unpicked up; can soft reset for nature/IVs)
~UT Shiny flawless Joltik, Adamant nature
DWF:
~Taillow
~Trapinch
~Larvitar
~Bagon
~Dratini
~Eevee
~Horsea
~Igglybuff/Jigglypuff
~Mime. Jr/Mr.Mime
~Ralts
~Pachirisu
~Nidoran
~Sigilyph

Not pre-bred (ie, would need time to breed for you)

I would be willing to trade most/all of above DWF (if you need them) and either Jirachi/Keldeo for the Kingdra + Politoed, or whatever is fair to both of us.
All of my Pokémon are fully-redis.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
hey rex :)
I'm interested in your:

-Cresselia, bold, levitate, flawless in everything except attack
Psyshock, Ice Beam, Charge Beam, Moonlight
EV'ed in HP and Defense
OT: Novus, ID: 62211

-Regirock, impish, clear body, flawless
Iron Defense, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Zap Cannon
OT: Larry, ID: 32987
Non-redistributable

-Chimchar, naive, blaze, flawless
OT: Rachael, OT: 52161

-DIALGA, modest, pressure, flawless
DragonBreath, Scary Face
OT: Mat, ID: 62971
check my shop for offers :p

I'll have a look, as usual ;)

rex, i find myself interested in your elekid, i have quite a few flawless shiny pokemon to offer:

[cut content]

i also have a quantity of events including all the released dw starters

I've always been a favourite of Mew, but what does the X4 actually mean? ^^, Also, what is it's nature? Also, what nature does the Groudon have? All in all you've got quite some nice pokemon.

Hey, I'm interested in:

Kingdra, modest, swift swim, flawless except attack
Scald, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Surf

[cut content]

I would be willing to trade most/all of above DWF (if you need them) and either Jirachi/Keldeo for the Kingdra + Politoed, or whatever is fair to both of us.
All of my Pokémon are fully-redis.

Hola ^^, Well, you won't have to offer all of them ;) I'll take the DWF Nidoran, DWF Eevee and the shiny flawless Joltik. Adamant is an odd nature for it though, but I take it it's fully legit? ^^,

Also, to all of you: tomorrow will be a busy day for me, so I will not be online during the afternoon and early evening. Just a heads up ;)

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
the x4 means i have 4 natures shiny flawless/near flawless mews adamant modest calm and timid, groudon is adamant, thank you, you have some nice pokemon too

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Rex I'm interested in your shiny flawless kingdra CMT for offers.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Hey Rex I'm interested in your shiny flawless kingdra or stramie for a regular ut mystery mew

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Rex I'm interested in your shiny flawless kingdra CMT for offers.

I'll have a look ^^,

Hey Rex I'm interested in your shiny flawless kingdra or stramie for a regular ut mystery mew

Considering I don't have a Mystry Mew yet, we have a deal. Do you want the Kingdra or Starmie?

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
so when do you want to trade?

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
which friend code should i add?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Hola ^^, Well, you won't have to offer all of them ;) I'll take the DWF Nidoran, DWF Eevee and the shiny flawless Joltik. Adamant is an odd nature for it though, but I take it it's fully legit? ^^,

Also, to all of you: tomorrow will be a busy day for me, so I will not be online during the afternoon and early evening. Just a heads up ;)

To my knowledge, yes; I got it from a trader (DragonicWari) on these forums who said it was RNGed, so I'm assuming it is. Plus I traded a clone of it to Dressa and she never said anything about it being non-legitimate, so I'm pretty sure it is. :)

I just didn't know if you like DWF, shinnies, events, or shiny flawless best, since a lot of them were under main wants, so I just offered what I had. :)

Hello! I'm interested in the shiny flawless Chikorita. I can offer any of the DWFemales listed in my sig, as well as any of the shinies, and will gladly trade multiple Pokemon in return.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
To my knowledge, yes; I got it from a trader (DragonicWari) on these forums who said it was RNGed, so I'm assuming it is. Plus I traded a clone of it to Dressa and she never said anything about it being non-legitimate, so I'm pretty sure it is. :)

I just didn't know if you like DWF, shinnies, events, or shiny flawless best, since a lot of them were under main wants, so I just offered what I had. :)

We have a deal then ;) Just pm/vm me when I'm online and you're able to trade ^^,

Hello! I'm interested in the shiny flawless Chikorita. I can offer any of the DWFemales listed in my sig, as well as any of the shinies, and will gladly trade multiple Pokemon in return.

I'll take the Cyndaquil and Roserade ^^,

I'll take the Cyndaquil and Roserade ^^,

Aw dangit I knew I forgot something; forgot to take Cyndaquil off the list, I'm trading him to someone else. Anything other than him you'd like? (And it's a Roselia, not a Roserade, is that okay?)

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
excellent trade great new shop, thank you rex

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Aw dangit I knew I forgot something; forgot to take Cyndaquil off the list, I'm trading him to someone else. Anything other than him you'd like? (And it's a Roselia, not a Roserade, is that okay?)

Sure, no problem haha. Never got the hang of Roselia/Roserade names to be frank. I'll take the ugly cat, for some reason I can't remember it's name ^^,
510.png

excellent trade great new shop, thank you rex

Your welcome, let me know when you want to trade again ;)

Sure, no problem haha. Never got the hang of Roselia/Roserade names to be frank. I'll take the ugly cat, for some reason I can't remember it's name ^^,
510.png

Okay! Can you trade in about 20 minutes?

Kiy7866

Hello again xD im intrested in your

Gyarados, jolly, intimidate, flawless except special attack
Waterfall, Ice Fang, Stone Edge, Earthquake
EV'ed in Attack and Speed

Abomasnow, timid, snow warning, Hidden Power Fire Iv's
Blizzard, Grass Knot, Hidden Power Fire, Ice Shard

Flygon, jolly, levitate, flawless except special attack
Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Crunch
EV'ed in Attack and Speed

Volcarona, timid, flame body, Hidden Power Rock Iv's
Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Hidden Power, Quiver Dance

Can i offer you some regular shinys ;)??

Last edited:

bleak

Nonbeginning Trainer
That list is U2D correct? If so I want

Mewtwo, modest, pressure, flawless
Trick, Gravity, Role play, Magic Coat
OT: Apollo, ID: 65300

in exchange for Flawless Shiny-Groudon, same-Giratina, same-Latias, same-Excadrill EV trained in attack n speed sand rush

Shiny Almost Flawless- Eevee (Def n Sp. Def) same-Blissey (Atk)

Also a Shiny Genesect but that one is no re and it's gonna cost ya.

Reply for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.