• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Now I'll Show You!

Dattebayo

Banned
That looks great considering that's your first try on Super Sonic, to my knowledge.

eeveerose

Pretty good.. but the hands do look a little big
Also, what did you use to color? Colored pencils? The shading looks like a total different darker color than it should be..
but pretty good for a first try

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
It's pretty good, for your first try. Some parts are a bit off, but it's still good. How come it's on a video, though?

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Yeah I really didn't wanna hear the lame song so I just paused it. Anyway it looks nice. The ears look a bit un-even his right ear is too high up. Since he is in the position he is in, the ear should be lower. Sonic's left hand looks odd, the figers are badly mis-shapen.

Scizor22

<< Rawr!!!
The hands are really messed up and something about the ears and the spikes are bugging me. Also why did you have to put it in the video, at least use some good music like Paper Planes.