• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Now that Project Mew is over, what are your thoughts on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
There was a good chance to have a major plot twist. Mew already seemed kinda evil, it would have made sense if he was actually a demon as some had prophesized. Goh could have caught Mew but only because his heart was as black as Mew's.

Goh then could have casually brought up how fun it would be to battle Ash to the champ himself and how he has been inspired to enter the PWC. Goh smokes Ash's Pikachu in an official 1vs1 and he reveals it was his plan all along to dethrone Ash and Mew pops out his Pokeball, demonically laughing in unison with Goh.

Ash is shocked and angry, and all of his Pokemon come out of their balls to vent their anger. Mew beats all of them up (except Lucario because he was somewhere else at the time), and he knocks Ash out too, before teleporting him to Paldea and wiping his memory.
HIRE THIS MAN OLM

vondecayle

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This user literally wrote an essay why Ash vs Hau is good
......I mean why are you holding their opinions against them lmao, why does it matter what they like or their history when looking at something different entirely
This hivemind behaviour of Twitter users or remembering every supposed 'crime' a user did and holding it against them is always tiring

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I've read it before you posted here.

Anyway, I think it was a very good thread though I doubt the writting thing actually planned all of that.
I honestly think for the character arc laid out for Goh, it was intended. But I highly doubt it was always their plan to have the 2 parter finale they ended up happening
It felt like a compromise and sacrificing spectacle and a potential legendary showcase to focus more on Goh only which was the core of PM existing, which is a good decision, just wish it had the resources to do everything it wanted to do

Status
Not open for further replies.