• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Now that the dust has been settled, Who was the Biggest Fandom Troll?

Biggest Troll?

• "Ash's" Eevee in Sun/Moon

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • "Ash's" Sobble in Journeys

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • "Chloe's" Galar Ponyta in Journeys

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
So was the biggest Troll in your opinion?

While Sobble fake out irritated me more, I honestly think Galarian Ponyta was bigger Troll tbh

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Sobble imo was a bigger bait than Eevee. They never outright used a misleading audio context for Eevee in a preview trailer like they did with Sobble, much less various magazine image placements for such, and the actual capture and subsequent treatment of it was piss poor.

Last edited:

LazySpy

Kimty
UnovaMaster

Duh

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
But no misleading capture is a bigger troll to the fandom than Ash's league losses

1-I know he was inexperienced but still lost in a very humilliating way and all of it happened because Ash considered type disvantages for once
2- the most decent one, a new pokemon appears and defeats Charizard. Still out of nowhere though
3-Meowth in boots was epic but what were the writers thinking when they made him
4-A guy pulls some OP legends out of nowhere and crushes Ash's 4 year dream
5-Ash loses to a funny boy with 5 pokémon
6- Kalos League Victory, a troll title for the most infamous troll alongside Tobias

And there was still the Rowlet fakeout in Alola League

But no misleading capture is a bigger troll to the fandom than Ash's league losses

1-I know he was inexperienced but still lost in a very humilliating way and all of it happened because Ash considered type disvantages for once
2- the most decent one, a new pokemon appears and defeats Charizard. Still out of nowhere though
3-Meowth in boots was epic but what were the writers thinking when they made him
4-A guy pulls some OP legends out of nowhere and crushes Ash's 4 year dream
5-Ash loses to a funny boy with 5 pokémon
6- Kalos League Victory, a troll title for the most infamous troll alongside Tobias

And there was still the Rowlet fakeout in Alola League
I think Kalos League Victory was the biggest troll.
And also people who thought that Ash and Serena would dance in XY105. :mad:
Also SM first preview trolled everyone.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ah yeah had forgotten the fakeout titles, JN009 was the worst because it came with a poster showing Ash holding the rainbow wing (why did they make posters for freakin fillers anyway)