• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Now,what's the best HANDHELD currntly?

Lol it's the DS vs PSP thread all over again

• Total voters

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE

Here's my "WHICH SYSTEM PWNS WHICH" Chart:

DS = PSP <<<<<<<< GPX2

Nuff' said. GPX2, the best handheld none of you have heard of, and have yet to play.

Already posted this ages ago, but the DS and PSP are just... equal. None of them can really out-pwn the other. By the way, nobody has mentioned the game Gripshift for PSP! That game is tons of fun, and I've just recently purchased it. Not to mention the two Megaman games. Finally, some good titles are starting to pop up for the PSP!

Soemthing I've found myself is that I tend to play my GBA games much more than my DS games. Odds are those games' DS sequals haven't come out yet, but still it shows that GBA is probably going to last a little longer than we think.

I quite agree. "Drill Dozer" is certainly proving that. The game is incredible, and it just came out.

Last edited: