• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[..Nozomi Club..] v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Welcome to the Nozomi Club!
Approved by Azmaria and PsiUmbreon since the old one died.

Nozomi is one of the new co-ordinators in the Pokemon Anime and happens to be Hikari's rival. ;)
In here you'll be able to find screenshots, banners, icons, fanart, etc. of Nozomi.

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/waterfairygurl61514/Nozomi/Episode%20Screenshots/DP%20Episode%2012/Nozomiposter.png[/IMG139]​

And like all clubs we have:

THE RULES
  1. This club is for discussing Nozomi ONLY
  2. Bashing or flaming Nozomi in any way will not be tolerated
  3. You can talk about any Nozomi shipping only mildly but you can't bash any of those ships.
  4. Forum rules apply here too.
  5. ABSOLUTELY NO HENTAI. [automatic ban]
  6. Always give a link back to where you found fanart.
  7. Don't advertise any sites that you have. (unless it's Nozomi related like a fanlisting)
  8. NEVER post any screencaps from the main site.
  9. If you're joining this club or rejoining the club, give at least two statements or sentences on why you want to join the Nozomi club.
  10. Have fun and enjoy. ;D
The Official Nozomi Fanclub Photobucket
^ Where you can find screenshots, .gifs, and some icons of Nozomi. You can contribute some if you'd like.

Banners:
Umi Mizuno - o1

Wallpapers:

And the ever special
Members
  1. Umi Mizuno - Owner
  2. Shadow Ichigo
  3. Sweet May
  4. SilverCloudCatcher02
  5. tipnottippy
  6. Mimori Kiryu
  7. Medea
  8. Mizu Kasumi
  9. Cor
  10. Haruki
  11. Claire May
  12. Ruzzy

Last edited:

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I would like to re-join the club please. The reason I want to join the Nozomi club is because she is one of my favorite co-ordinators in the pokemon series^^. I love her designs and I really like her voice in the episodes. She's really cute and hot. And Nozomi looks like a really caring co-ordinator.

Nozomi huh?
And you want two reasons ok then.
I would like to join because she seems like a pretty cool coordinator and she seems to care a lot about Hikari. And another reason is (I hope I can get in with this one) I would like to learn more about Nozomi. ^^

Yay I want to join. Nozomi's one of my favorite coordinators and she wins for having a Misdreavus & Nyaruma. <33
Plus the outfit she wore in the contest is pretty. x3

tipnottippy

Back for the lulz
Sign me up! Nozomi is such an amazing rival character, because she's the first recurring rival who doesn't have an attitude and mock/belittle the main character she competes against. Plus she is just HOT and I love her Nyaruma. <3

Mimori Kiryu

I'm back again, hoping to be more active than I was the last time. ^^; I'd like to join because Nozomi is freaking awesome and I love how good of a coordinator she is, not to mention how much of a friend she seemed to be to Hikari when they first met! And I love her Nyaruma. <3

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/waterfairygurl61514/Nozomi/Animated%20gifs/5441.gif[/IMG139]
Random .gif that I made a long time ago.

If Nozomi could get any Pokemon, what would it be?

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I would say Flareon or a Ninetales. Because to me Nozomi looks like she really likes Fire Type pokemon. She could win alot of contest ribbons if she has them with her. But Flareon will most suited for Nozomi for her up coming contest. Anyways cool animation of Nozomi Umi Mizuno. Its really good^^

Medea

Excalibur
I would like to join...again :)

Nozomi is one cool rival and the first female rival in like...Ever?

Mimori Kiryu

Any fire type, mainly because they look like they'd suit her. xD Like a Flareon or Charizard or Arcanine....<333

Nice animated gif, Umi. :]

I can see her with fire types. Probably a Flareon like Shadow Ichigo said. Maybe a Growlithe too. :3

tipnottippy

Back for the lulz

Since everyone seems to be going with Fire-types, how about Ponyta? She would sure look good on it in her prince outfit, and then she could take Hikari for rides on it! *shot*

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Dang its getting quiet here. Anyways Ponyta for Nozomi? I would say a Rapidash could fit for her^^. But I still say a Flareon would be really good for Nozomi during some contest. Also Sweet May's idea was cool too. A Growlithe could also be good for her XD

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
If I may, can I please rejoin? <3 I want to rejoin because Nozomi's a really cool character. She's one of the few tomboys who have bigger parts. She's kind, willing to help Hikari and those ineed. But she's also tough on those who are her opponents.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Updated the list~

And a Nozomi sprite:
[IMG139]http://i19.*******.com/3y36h76.gif[/IMG139]
From Michikusa

ZOMG Michikusa owns @ spriting. *worships them*

It's a nice sprite of Nozomi. *saves*

Cor

um, and stuff
May I re-join.

Nozomi is a great Rival. She has great Persionality and I can't wait to see her in another contest

Cor

um, and stuff
Great art it's awsome.

I hope for Flareon it fits her. If not Ponyta or possibly Combusken

Status
Not open for further replies.