• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NPC Face-Off

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Sycamore- 20 [-3]
Diantha- 46 [+2]
Lysandre- 42
AZ- 24
Emma- 45

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sycamore- 21 [+1]
Diantha- 46
Lysandre- 42
AZ- 20 [-4]
Emma- 45

Depends on how you look at it. Lysandre wanted peace, and that's a very realistic desire. What's unrealistic is the means he was using to achieve it, but of course unrealistic means are going to be present in a Pokemon game.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Sycamore- 17 [-4]
Diantha- 46
Lysandre- 43 [+1]
AZ- 20
Emma- 45

Exactly as Psynergy said. Also compare his means and goals (Beauty/Peace) to the likes of Team Aqua/Magma or to the unrealistic "I'm gonna take over the world hahahaha" of Ghetsis.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Sycamore- 13 [-4]
Diantha- 47 +1
Lysandre- 43
AZ- 20
Emma- 45

Maybe I just remember wrong what his goals were. All I remember is a grunt saying "we want it so that only Team Flare get to be happy!" or something to that extent.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sycamore- 15 [+2]
Diantha- 47
Lysandre- 43
AZ- 17 [-3]
Emma- 45

Well, in a way. Grunts definitely interpret it that way, even if that wasn't exactly the main reason Lysandre was trying to commit mass genocide. He wanted the peace more than anything, and Team Flare happened to be the group that would benefit.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Sycamore- 8 [-4]
Diantha- 49
Lysandre- 44 [+1]
AZ- 17
Emma- 45

Of course he was. They all were. Except maybe N, who was just one of the most mind-numbingly oblivious people I've ever seen not to notice what the team he was technically part of was actually doing.
Speaking of which, at least the grunts this game had more realistic dialogue, focusing on (albeit extremely petty) goals like fashion instead of, say, Plasma grunts shouting "Plasmaaaa!" when they lose like they have Tourette's or something (I apologize to anyone offended by that statement, as I would never mock an actual human with the condition).

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sycamore- 10 [+2]
Diantha- 49
Lysandre- 44
AZ- 14 [-3]
Emma- 45

Lysandre is still way more interesting that Evice or Greevil. and Giovanni, but I'm very biased

TheASC

Master of Mastering
Sycamore:10
Diantha:47(-2)
Lysandre:47(+3)
AZ:14
Emma:45

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Sycamore- 6 [-4]
Diantha- 47
Lysandre- 48 [+1]
AZ- 14
Emma- 45

Biased against what Psynergy? Older gen bosses?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sycamore- 5 [+3]
Diantha- 48
Lysandre- 48
AZ- 12 [-2]
Emma- 45

I really don't like Team Rocket, that's all.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Sycamore- 2 [-4]
Diantha- 48
Lysandre- 49 [+1]
AZ- 13
Emma- 45

Greevil and Evice weren't Rockets though.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sycamore- 1
Diantha- 48
Lysandre- 49
AZ- 8 [-4]
Emma- 46 [+1]

I know, the bias was for Giovanni specifically.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Sycamore- 1
Diantha- 49 [+1]
Lysandre- 49
AZ- 8
Emma- 42 [-4]

Ah. Never mind then.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Diantha- 54
Lysandre- 50 [+1]