• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NPC's with the weirdest Pokemon!!!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
the roughneck with the clefa

Cue Ball sent out Smoochum! I laughed so hard.

I don't think Burglar's should have Fire types... it makes no sense, even if they are post-fire burglars, and wouldn't it be better if they had something like a Persian or Meowth? (You know, with their tendancy to grab shiny coins.)

Well I mean, not the WEIRDEST Pokemon, but Pokemon you'd never expect them to have. Have any of you come accross any?? Just last night whilst in the Battle Frontier I came accross this....

Roughneck Rodney sent out BEAUTIFLY! ;267;

Wow he's a sure roughneck.... I was so suprised

Or those roughnecks with the cleffa's

That some manly *@#$ right there. pink, furry, cute and cuddley.

chuck norris has got some compitition.....

JD

Hmmm lets seee I think in there was a schoolboy with a Dragonite in HGSS when I was playing yesterday I think there was Im not sure.

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
The shiny Green Espeon in FireRed/LeafGreen Battle Tower (Double Battle, 1st battle with twins)

And Fishermen who claim they'll win, then send out Lvl. 29 Magicarps >.>

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
And in XD/Colo there are trainers with Latias, Latios, Articuno, and the 3 Legendary dogs in Mt. Battle. o_O

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
School kid Karen on her remach. She has Exploud. Obviously it's my opinion, but come on! Exploud is huge. It's so weird see him on a little girl. She's on route 116 in Hoenn.

A Youngster has a Garchomp in the Battle Tower in DP.

Foo Fighter

Nostalgia is my pal
I don't think Burglar's should have Fire types... it makes no sense, even if they are post-fire burglars, and wouldn't it be better if they had something like a Persian or Meowth? (You know, with their tendancy to grab shiny coins.)
Most fire types can use Smog, which would be there quick get away. ALways confused me how they didn't let more poison types use smog, I think its only Koffing line and Gulpin Line who can use it.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
One time I was in a master rank pokemon contest and one of the other coordinators was this big tough biker who I never expeted to be in a pokemon contest in the first place. He ended up using a Wigglytuff and I thought it was very surprising and funny at the same time.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
BT, just 'cause trainers and pokes have random number generators, so pokes can besth not accordign to trainer:
ex. pkmn breeder:
i treat my pokemons with love
pkmn breeder sent out wobbufet.
who like wobuffet!?

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
BT, just 'cause trainers and pokes have random number generators, so pokes can besth not accordign to trainer:
ex. pkmn breeder:
i treat my pokemons with love
pkmn breeder sent out wobbufet.
who like wobuffet!?

Hahaha xD

Anyways, probably the person with the weirdest set is the Roughneck in the Lost Tower.

Whose name is Kirby and uses a Cleffa. >_>

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon

ember/flamethrower/fire blast can all be used to destroy evidence
and smog can be used to get away as say in a earlier post.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Roughneck Kirby sends out Cleffa! Need I say more?