• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N's real parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I once believed that Ghetsis had killed N's parents as part of his master plan to indoctrinate N, but that seems a little too hardcore for Pokemon. So I've just assumed that they died some other way. I feel so bad for N though. His whole life was filled with misery. He needed a friend but he didn't really find one until the end of B/W. I could cry.

zebbystrika

PokeMaster
there's pretty good rumor out there that N is a zoroark.. I don't beleive it... but the rumor is pretty scary lol

That is kind of creepy... It sounds like something out of a fanfiction, not something Nintendo would actually make canon. The plane crash and forest ideas are much more realistic, but that is an interesting idea...!

matt0044

He needed a friend but he didn't really find one until the end of B/W. I could cry.

He had Pokemon friends. But it was sad how his life and goals were based on lies.

Cutty

Forever now
He doesn't even know his real name or surname. How is he supposed to track his past?
I could cry too. :(

remybutton

I think someone mentioned the Zoroark theory here.
N is raised by Pokemon as a small child before Ghetsis took him in right? He was even seen with a Zorua in the BW intro. He also supposedly can communicate with animals and call for their help without the use of Pokeballs or ranger styluses. Also in BW2, the mysterious Zoroark who led your character to the castle just magically disappeared...or transformed into a new form. That other form could be N.
Well, here's my 2 cents on the Zoroark thing.

matt0044

I think someone mentioned the Zoroark theory here.
N is raised by Pokemon as a small child before Ghetsis took him in right? He was even seen with a Zorua in the BW intro. He also supposedly can communicate with animals and call for their help without the use of Pokeballs or ranger styluses. Also in BW2, the mysterious Zoroark who led your character to the castle just magically disappeared...or transformed into a new form. That other form could be N.
Well, here's my 2 cents on the Zoroark thing.

Yeah... no. Seriously, being a Zoroark would ruin N for me.

cybersonic233

That is kind of creepy... It sounds like something out of a fanfiction, not something Nintendo would actually make canon. The plane crash and forest ideas are much more realistic, but that is an interesting idea...!
Evidence for this in B/W2 the Victory Road Zoroark leads you to N's castle then disappears I know people accept that Zoroark is N's Zoroark but he doesnt have it on his team when you battle him at N's Castle and said Zoroark cant be found again anywhere. Think about it

matt0044

Evidence for this in B/W2 the Victory Road Zoroark leads you to N's castle then disappears I know people accept that Zoroark is N's Zoroark but he doesnt have it on his team when you battle him at N's Castle and said Zoroark cant be found again anywhere. Think about it

Or maybe it's just not on his team since N's not really a trainer but still is its friend.

Usehydropump

Beginner Breeder
So what do you think happened to them?

My thoughts. Well...

Perhaps, in the vein of the Jungle Book, his parents were killed in some sort of accident and N (around 4 by my guess) was left in the forest. His ability to communicate with Pokemon helped him get around as a Darmanitan and a Zorua took him in as one of their own. How his parents died and the details are unknown because as N grew up he forgot about his parents and nobody else was there as a witness.

Ghetsis may've heard rumors of a supposed feral child who could speak to Pokemon but mostly kept away from humans. Though much like the Kangaskhan Kid, he'd confront humans who'd hurt his friends like poachers, hence the rumors. The man had a hunch that the boy (now 8 years old) was the one he was looking and went to the forest and found him, pretended to be his father. Even going so far as to dye his hair green to make the connection more convincing to the naive lad (other resembling features were pretty coincidental). It didn't take long for the boy, N, to be persuaded into coming with Ghetsis and the rest is history.

What do you think?

I'm actually writing a fanfic about this, and our thoughts are nearly the same. I said that N was abandoned in the forest (his parenrts deliberately let him go). He lives for years in the forest, living amongst Pokemon, gaining the ability to communicate with them. And after that everything is pretty much the same as your theory~

matt0044

I'm actually writing a fanfic about this, and our thoughts are nearly the same. I said that N was abandoned in the forest (his parenrts deliberately let him go). He lives for years in the forest, living amongst Pokemon, gaining the ability to communicate with them. And after that everything is pretty much the same as your theory~

Cool. Let me know when it's finalized, kay?

What if instead of a Zoaroark, N's mom was a ditto. Just saying.....

matt0044

Let's just say N got lost from his parents in the forest and a Zoroark raised him along with a Zorua who became his brother (Awwwww :) ) before Ghetsis came...

EnragedSwalot

Just got an idea. Here's how it goes.
N's parents are alive. But they got rid of N because of his general social awkwardness. He wanted to talk to Pokemon and only Pokemon. So he went to be with them when his parents left him. Ghetsis, who is completely insane, realizes that by using legendaries he can create a world power. But because legendaries stand for good, not evil (in most cases anyway) he knew he'd have to try to contact and speak with Pokemon. He heard rumors of a strange forest child who could speak to Pokemon, so he stalks him and tries to become a father figure to N. One day he approaches and talks to him, and He tries to give N what he wants to get what he himself wants.

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
there's pretty good rumor out there that N is a zoroark.. I don't beleive it... but the rumor is pretty scary lol
BEST-RUMOR-EVER! Well, it may make more sense than what you think: you know the White and Black flashback... how could Zoroark know stuff enough to tell the player details of the conversation? LOOK - at the end of the flashback, it is revealed that N was listening from downstairs!

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
BEST-RUMOR-EVER! Well, it may make more sense than what you think: you know the White and Black flashback... how could Zoroark know stuff enough to tell the player details of the conversation? LOOK - at the end of the flashback, it is revealed that N was listening from downstairs!

Yeah, think about it. Maybe the anime will provide more clues?

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
What if N got lost in a forest when he was young, then was raised by Zoroark? Although I think N being a Zoroark who thinks he's a human seems likelier. After all, that's the sort of thing you'd expect from a Nintendo game, isn't it?

matt0044

What if N got lost in a forest when he was young, then was raised by Zoroark? Although I think N being a Zoroark who thinks he's a human seems likelier. After all, that's the sort of thing you'd expect from a Nintendo game, isn't it?

The first one I find better. N being a Zoroark would kinda ruin his character for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.