• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N's real parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racrux

Hex Maniac
N and Zoroark have the same hair style... kind of

telivisionhead

Maybe N's parents knew N was "special" and they had to hide him in the forest away from Ghetsis. Ghetsis found N's parents and trapped them until they said where he was. Nobody knows anything else about the parents from that day.
Meanwhile Zoroark finds N stranded in the forest and takes him in. N becomes best friends with the Zoroark's Zoura and a darmanitan and a few other pokemon.
Then Ghetsis comes and takes N a few years later and pretends to be N's farther even though N wouldn't remember who his farther was so Ghetsis could easily act like it.
Thats what I think happened

Luthor

I have a warped theory on this. I saw it on the villains page and it has always made sense to me. What we know is that Ghetsis fostered N as he knew he would never be accepted as the 'Hero' . He used Anthea and Concordia to keep N innocent to further his plans.He made him look aftter injured pokemon so he had a really deep bond with them(hence why he can speak to them. Now then onto the speculation Ghetsis intentionally chose a child who resembled him for three reasons 1.personal vanity 2. to cement his position as the child's father 3. so that the rest of team plasma would accept him as the king. Now what i believe is that the child he selected was in fact an illegitimate child of Ghetsis that he didn't know he had so they are actually father and son just neither know it.

Troopah

The Strategiest
When N was born, his parents abandoned him in the forest. His natural ability to communicate with Pokemon came in handy when the forest Pokemon approached him. One day, Ghetsis heard about a person (N) with these natural abilities, and set out to find him. Upon finding him, N was taken under Ghetsis' wing and raised him for secretly evil purposes ever since.

matt0044

I wonder if Natural Harmonia Groupis is even his real name...

Chassidy

N being a Zoroark in disguise is something I never thought about and is interesting, but I still lean on the theory N really is Ghetsis's son and that he's just that sadistic and psychotic enough to screw with N's head like that(they resemble each other too much for me to believe he was adopted).

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
N being a Zoroark in disguise is something I never thought about and is interesting, but I still lean on the theory N really is Ghetsis's son and that he's just that sadistic and psychotic enough to screw with N's head like that(they resemble each other too much for me to believe he was adopted).

Its possible Ghetsis isn't Ns father, and tries to resemble him - their hair is the only similarity, really.
Also, N as a Zoroark is a no-no for me. How would he learn to talk - TR Meowth-style? Plus, to look like N, the Zoroark would have to have seen someone exactly like N to create his image - you've probably never seen Zorua/Zoroark transform into something/someone you've never seen in Pokémon (especially in the Anime)
There is more I could discuss about the N/Zoroark thing, but not in this post :p

Chassidy

Aw well, these are just theories and I knew I could be completely, utterly wrong. I think that's one of reasons I love Pokemon so much; it has such a loose canon that's so much fun to play with.

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Aw well, these are just theories and I knew I could be completely, utterly wrong. I think that's one of reasons I love Pokemon so much; it has such a loose canon that's so much fun to play with.

Haha - so its pretty much saying that you could argue that Ash is a Turtwig, and finding out that this is actually true :D Keep dreaming, folks...
I still think N was adopted for "special needs" though :p

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ghetsis is N's uncle. He wanted someone to be the king of Unova, but because he's Ghetsis/people would be suspicious he couldn't just have a son himself. So he got his own brother/daughter to abandon their child. How? Ghetsis got his Hydreigon to try and kill them, and in a hurry they lost their son. Or he paid off someone(probably one of the sages) to be an assassin who would target N, and without his parents would not become a target. Or far worse, Hydreigon ate his mother and father. I choose the third option, because I love Ghetsis for being the savvy and utter sociopath that he is.

rawfan98

Need help guys. Need friends to help fill pokedex and or trading me for charmander and bulbasaur among other old ones and i need a gible to raise for my comp team

matt0044

Need help guys. Need friends to help fill pokedex and or trading me for charmander and bulbasaur among other old ones and i need a gible to raise for my comp team
352xqi.jpg

notacookie

Pretty impressive zoroark. I doubt he'd be able to have poke balls and loyal pokemon if he was a pokemon himself.

BladeWulf

It said that N was given up because they learned early on that he could talk to pokemon. It's implied his real parents abandoned him because he scared them and their group. Ghetsis might be a relative, possibly his uncle or cousin, who remembered 'the freak' in his family and went to find him. The other two might also have been abandoned for similar reasons. just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.