• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

N's real parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt0044

So what do you think happened to them?

My thoughts. Well...

Perhaps, in the vein of the Jungle Book, his parents were killed in some sort of accident and N (around 4 by my guess) was left in the forest. His ability to communicate with Pokemon helped him get around as a Darmanitan and a Zorua took him in as one of their own. How his parents died and the details are unknown because as N grew up he forgot about his parents and nobody else was there as a witness.

Ghetsis may've heard rumors of a supposed feral child who could speak to Pokemon but mostly kept away from humans. Though much like the Kangaskhan Kid, he'd confront humans who'd hurt his friends like poachers, hence the rumors. The man had a hunch that the boy (now 7/8 years old) was the one he was looking and went to the forest and found him, pretended to be his father. Even going so far as to dye his hair green to make the connection more convincing to the naive lad (other resembling features were pretty coincidental). It didn't take long for the boy, N, to be persuaded into coming with Ghetsis and the rest is history.

What do you think?

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I honestly think that N, Concordia and Anthea's parents all died in a plane crash, bc N has many Poké from near Mistralton.

Ghetsis, having plotting, found the three, and adopted them, and N turned out the most successful to talk to Pokémon.

It's mini, but kinfpd of what I think is how G-cis got N and hids sisters

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I mostly would agree with the OP, especially since Ghetsis was researching the Abyssal Ruins at that time and in there is a legend about a king who could speak to all creatures, but personally I just think that they both happen to have green hair. No hair dying involved, just similar hair colors. But that's only a minor point.

EDIT: Rank up. First Nolan, and now Greta... :/

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Ghetsis could have simply abandoned N shortly after he was born; remember how he said "I prepared (N) for that purpose..."?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Ghetsis could have simply abandoned N shortly after he was born; remember how he said "I prepared (N) for that purpose..."?

It was pretty firmly established in BW2 that Ghetsis was not his real father...

matt0044

I believe he meant (mostly) putting him in a room cut off from the outside world.

Kyro13

Banned
I believe that N's mother was a Zoroark that was in human form when stuff happened, and she conceived N, then the father found out that he had banged a Zoroark, so he abandoned the mother, then when N was born, his mother reverted back to a Zoroark and raised him among Pokemon.

It's just a theory that I read somewhere.. There could be something in the games that completely disproves it, but whatever.

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Ssshht shht I don't want any spoilers, I will get black 2 next week so I look forward reading this topic in two weeks.

halloweenghost

Ssshht shht I don't want any spoilers, I will get black 2 next week so I look forward reading this topic in two weeks.

no offense..but it's this type of topic you should avoid.. a topic discussing his parents.. that would be a red flag to stay out of if i were trying to avoid spoilers myself :p

and above..dude that's more scarier then the rumor of N being a zoroark.. his mom a zoroark and his dad a human...yeeesh

Since N was an orphan and was raised by pokemon, I could say his parents died or were seperated by an emotional event.

TheNewChamp

I believe that N's mother was a Zoroark that was in human form when stuff happened, and she conceived N, then the father found out that he had banged a Zoroark, so he abandoned the mother, then when N was born, his mother reverted back to a Zoroark and raised him among Pokemon.

It's just a theory that I read somewhere.. There could be something in the games that completely disproves it, but whatever.
Lol, that's too sick for a pokémon game.
But N could be raised by a Zoroark who found him lying somewhere alone

Zachmac

Except Zoroarks don't shapeshift. They only pretend to be people.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I'm the proponent advocate of the Autistic N theory, or so my ego likes to tell me. The theory doesn't really account for this whole part of the equation, but the people at FPBC put in their two cents back in the thread derailing I caused... Last month? Think it was last month - The theory being that N was abandoned by his parents because they couldn't deal with him or couldn't afford to deal with him, financially to be specific.

The primary proof of the matter lies in the countless legions of Autistics that have fallen through the cracks for numerous reasons (Ranging from the schools not abiding by the No Child Left Behind act to Parents simply not caring,) and relies largely on the assumption that N's real parents were ready to divorce had they not taken a third option and abandoned him in the woods.

I'm prompt to explain the semantics of the theory and how they relate to N, but last time I did it caused a gigantic thread derailing and only made the spammed status of the place all the more significant. I'm going to assume that most of you can already tell that N is high-functioning something-or-other and leave it at that.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Actually, Anthea and Concordia SAID that. But that does that mean that's what really happened?
Remember, they said that they were adopted by Ghetsis but just that. Were they adopted in the same place and time as N? All the two girls know is Ghetsis adopted both themselves and N. But do they know what happened to N before Ghetsis adopted him?

My guess is something like this:
-Ghetsis wants to rule the Unova region
-Researches about the power of the Legendary dragons
-Finds out the dragon needs to recognize you as a worthy hero
-Realizes he's not meant to be a hero and went to "create" a "hero" he can manipulate
-Humps N's mom
-Divorce and Steals N
-Deliberately leaves N in the forest so that pokemon can raise him, thus allowing N to understand pokemon a lot better than humans could ever hope to do(Step 1 complete)
-Went on a journey to find the other sages and adopted Anthea and Concordia(Notice how he did this LATER. Meaning the two girls haven't seen N yet)(step 2 complete)
-Went back to the forest to get N with his new ability of communicating with pokemon(Step 3 complete)
-Could have adopted Anthea and Concordia LATER(Step 2/3 complete)
-With the wisdom of the other six sages he then grooms N to become king(Step 4 complete)
-N befriends Legendary dragon(Step 5 complete)
-What Ghetsis wanted to happen was for N to befriend the legendary dragon and manipulate him from behind the scenes in to doing his will since he can't control the legendary dragon(Unfortunately for Ghetsis this did not happen because the protagonist of BW1 stopped his plans)

Please open your mind when reading this

Last edited:

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I think it's safe to say that N's dramatic storyline is never going to be refered to again. You know how bad Pokemon is with plots. (Hey! My 1000th post!!! :D)

Flame Mistress

That was me. I thought it up like ages ago, and I don't really believe in it anymore, but whatever. Anf that was before I realised that Zoroarks shapeshifted, not transformed, so yeah.

I think the more important question here is how long he was out in the wild for. He must have had at least some human contact before living in the wild, since he's able to act pretty normally unlike most feral children, but he can also understand Pokémon speech, which was probably an ability acquired by living amongst Pokémon for a long period of time while he was still little, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.