1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nubbing it up like a boss. Because I'm that dumb.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Rockman.exe, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Rockman.exe

Rockman.exe Saviour of the Net

So, my username, obviously, is Rockman.exe, and I hail from pretty much every other prominent pokemon forum but Psypoke and Marriland (if that's still around), though primarily BMGf. At any rate, I come seeking an Imposter ditto for an OU goodstuffs team that I've toyed with on Pokemon Showdown.

So, yeah.

As for me, personally, yes, I am a fan of the megaman series (got hooked on the NT warrior anime, and later fell in love with the Classic series), but I also like Kingdom Hearts (some here might know me as Data-Roxas on BMGf), pokemon (duh!) and I'm eagerly awaiting Smash bro's Wii U/3DS

2. CraziedCreator

CraziedCreator The Crazy One

Welcome to Serebii Forums! CraziedCreator, but call me Crazied please. Kingdom Hearts, what an awesome game. Anyway, have fun here!

3. Sid87

Sid87 I love shiny pokemon

I've never used the forums at Psypoke or Marriland (though I love those sites' walkthroughs and pokedex), but I can tell you that Serebii is a more eventful forum than Bulbagarden. They're all great sites in their own right, though, and I hope you enjoy these forums!