• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Numero Deux.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Second shot at team. Fixed a few things:

PorygonZ|Modest|Adaptibility @ Choice Scarf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse
EVs: HP: 4/Sp Atk: 252/Spd: 252

Opener. Standard Choice Scarf PorygonZ. Like it because I think it is a good opener w/ Adaptibility and Tri Attack. Dark Pulse and BoltBeam for type coverage and Skarmory counter.

Salamence|Adamant|Indimidate @Focus Sash
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
EVs: HP: 160/Atk: 252/Spd: 96

Physical Sweeper. Roost and HP EVs because it will be tanking early in game, and sweeping late game. Focus sash in case I decide to lead with this.

Heracross|Adamant|Guts @Choice Scarf
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace/Sleep Talk
EVs: HP: 4/Atk: 252/Speed: 252

Standard Choice Scarf Heracross. The “Aerial Ace/Sleep Talk” is because it is too late to add in Pursuit.

Starmie|Modest|Natural Cure @ Life Orb
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
- Ice Beam
EVs: Spd: 252/Sp Atk 252/Sp Def: 4

Special sweeper. Like it for its type coverage. Bolt Beamer. Life Orb + Recover for extra damage.

Blissey|Bold|Natural Cure @Leftovers
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave/Aromatherapy
- Soft-boiled
EVs: HP: 252/Def: 252/Sp Def: 4

Standard Blissey, special wall. ‘Nuff said, although not sure if I should replace Thunder Wave with Aromatherapy.

Ryperior|Adamant|Solid Rock @Leftovers/Choice Band
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Avalanche
EVs: HP: 4/Atk: 252/Def: 252

Physical wall and physical attacker. Not as effective as Gilscor and Skarmory, but it is possible to counter Heracross with this. Pretty Standard. Not quite sure on the item, however. With Solid Rock it is possible to withstand a Gyarados Waterfall or two, and hopefully knock it down with Stone Edge.

I am tempted to replace Blissey with a Baton Passing Umbreon, and have it as lead:
Umbreon|Careful|Synchronize @Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Toxic
- Moonlight
- Mean Look
EVs: HP: 88/Sp Def: 208/Def: 212

Thoughts?

The_Panda

恭喜發財
With no dragon resists, physical dragons will give you issues. And if you swap Blissey out, specmence will too. Mixed dragons will be even worse. And it is NOT possible to counter Hera with Rhyperior, you have no super effective attacks and it will close combat you to death.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Sorry I didn't mean to type in "Rhyperior can counter Heracross" xP.

I know about the Dragon vulnerability, but there isn't much I can do.

If I did really need to put in Skarmory or Metagross, who should I take out?

Alzi

Toon link
Stealth rock is a no no on blissey.

Blissey@Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
Bold 252 hp / 252 def / 6 sp.atk
-Ice Beam / Thunder Wave
-Aromatherapy
-Seismictoss
-Softboiled

I would take out Ryperior for either skarm or metagross.

PsiUmbreon

Sorry I didn't mean to type in "Rhyperior can counter Heracross" xP.

I know about the Dragon vulnerability, but there isn't much I can do.

If I did really need to put in Skarmory or Metagross, who should I take out?

You are still Gyara weak. Rhyperior would probably get 2hkod by Close Combat from a CB Heracross. Your Starmie doesn't have the right EVs to counter Gyarados. It needs HP EVs and Leftovers.

I suggest adding a Weezing with Thunderbolt and Fire Blast. This would cover Gyarados and Heracross better, especially since you want to use Starmie as a special sweeper.

Put Metagross back in. Weavile will own you. If you're looking for someone to replace I'd suggest Starmie or Rhyperior because you don't really need them.

Aerial Ace sucks on Heracross. You will find much more use for Sleep Talk because you don't have anything to switch into a Hypnosis or Spore.

Leftovers on tanking Salamence.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I'll get rid of Starmie for Metagross. That should help with the Dragon and Weavile situation. I'll definitly have Sleep Talk too.