1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Numero Uno Articuno (412)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Jul 21, 2005.

1. King Shuckle

King Shuckle Don't be daft

I enjoyed the episode. I thought the Jynx reference was hilarious.

2. Me too...Sean Schemmel isn't doing his voice, is he?T_T

3. skarmachild

skarmachild Cheer up.

The wohle episode was fan-freakin'-hilarious.

Deodrant
    GAGME
    Jynx
    It Actually Flew

and loads more. 4kids had a winner on their hands here.
    9/10

4. Gaiash

Gaiash Champion Scientist

Hes done voice work in Pokemon before

5. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I'm short on time, because I'm leaving work in ten minutes, but here's my two cents on this episode.

I really enjoyed both parts of the Battle Factory. Noland was a great guest character, and I'm warming up to Scott. It was great to see Charizard again, and I liked seeing him roast Ash again. LOL :) Team Rocket was pretty good in this episode too, and I liked the comments about James's hair color.

Overall, 8/10. Articuno was pretty cool too.

6. Kamex

Kamex Team Rocket's rockin

Nice episode. It kinda feels weird that we got into the Battle Frontier so quickly. o_O

Noland's always reminded me of Norman. Not sure why. Something about their appearance. And maybe their name has something to do with it, too.

Weird that Noland practically owns a legendary Pokemon. Dats agenst duh roolz!!11 Heh.

...seriously, though. Ash's Charizard must really be proud, since it actually defeats a legendary Pokemon in the next episode.

BTW, as if Ash would choose a Rhyhorn to battle. Way too random. Anyway, I do wish the Battle Factory was more like in the games; both Noland and Ash should have chosen rental Pokemon to battle eachother with.

7/10.

7. Ryano Ra

Ryano Ra Verdant Vitality

*claps hand gracefully* RAH RAH RAH HAR HAR AHR!

*coughcough* Yes, this was a good episode. Although I do believe that they really jumped into the Battle Factory episodes a bit too fast, perhaps the next challenge (the Battle Arena, stated in the next episode) will take quite a long ways to get to. There's no other apparent reason as to why they rushed the two episodes in. I was very astonished when I saw Noland's crew; Venusaur and Breloom and Rhydon were looking very powerful, and although Ash challenged his wild Articuno, if he did not, I wished that he would have chosen Venusaur to battle against, or maybe Golduck or Pinsir to see what kind of secret powers they would have possessed.

8. -=Darkness of Umbreon=-

-=Darkness of Umbreon=- <-winning with it

Yes I liked the episode. I was just hoping that the new attack that charizard learned was blast burn or something better than overheat

9. Pokemonger49777

Pokemonger49777 IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!

That was a really good episode, but wasn't Ash supposed to choose from rental pokemon like in the game? And yes, the Battle Frontier series is going to kick @#O!!

10. Ash's Pika Pal

Ash's Pika Pal some have to let go

I enjoyed this episode, it was funny when Scott said he forgot to put on deodrant.

11. Pokemonger49777

Pokemonger49777 IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!

Scotts funny. He's not really that much of a stalker in the game though.

12. Pacman

Pacman Well-Known Member

Articuno is awesome. But, I didn't like how they handled the Battle Factory.

13. swampsperts

swampsperts Fight Fire with Fire

pointer

wasnt it funny when TR fell off the roof? i thought EVERYONE loved that!!!

14. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Good episode Articuno is definitely very elegant, Noland is my favorite of all the Frontier Brains.

15. superdeoxys

superdeoxys Regi King

16. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Really great episode. I love how Articuno was a big part of the plot. Charizard should havd had the clear advantage but Articuno is awesome.

17. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

this episode was enjoyable with articuno in it,it had some funny moments in it as well.

18. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I just laughted at Scott when he drove the gang to the Battle Factory. Not the best driver. :p

Noland was pretty darn awesome in his first episode. Articuno as well, and it's so beautiful.

I never stop enjoying the fact that Charizard burns Ash to show his love. Aww... :)

19. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Its cool that Norman got an Articuno as friend
    Scott is such a good driver =p i like this episode

20. cg_25

cg_25 Trainer Trainer

The end of this episode was one of the slickest moments in Pokemon history! Way to Go!