• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Numero Uno Articuno (412)

whenever Noland spoke all I could hear was GOKU!! @_@
Me too...Sean Schemmel isn't doing his voice, is he?T_T

skarmachild

Cheer up.
The wohle episode was fan-freakin'-hilarious.

Deodrant
GAGME
Jynx
It Actually Flew

and loads more. 4kids had a winner on their hands here.
9/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm short on time, because I'm leaving work in ten minutes, but here's my two cents on this episode.

I really enjoyed both parts of the Battle Factory. Noland was a great guest character, and I'm warming up to Scott. It was great to see Charizard again, and I liked seeing him roast Ash again. LOL :) Team Rocket was pretty good in this episode too, and I liked the comments about James's hair color.

Overall, 8/10. Articuno was pretty cool too.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Nice episode. It kinda feels weird that we got into the Battle Frontier so quickly. o_O

Noland's always reminded me of Norman. Not sure why. Something about their appearance. And maybe their name has something to do with it, too.

Weird that Noland practically owns a legendary Pokemon. Dats agenst duh roolz!!11 Heh.

...seriously, though. Ash's Charizard must really be proud, since it actually defeats a legendary Pokemon in the next episode.

BTW, as if Ash would choose a Rhyhorn to battle. Way too random. Anyway, I do wish the Battle Factory was more like in the games; both Noland and Ash should have chosen rental Pokemon to battle eachother with.

7/10.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
*claps hand gracefully* RAH RAH RAH HAR HAR AHR!

*coughcough* Yes, this was a good episode. Although I do believe that they really jumped into the Battle Factory episodes a bit too fast, perhaps the next challenge (the Battle Arena, stated in the next episode) will take quite a long ways to get to. There's no other apparent reason as to why they rushed the two episodes in. I was very astonished when I saw Noland's crew; Venusaur and Breloom and Rhydon were looking very powerful, and although Ash challenged his wild Articuno, if he did not, I wished that he would have chosen Venusaur to battle against, or maybe Golduck or Pinsir to see what kind of secret powers they would have possessed.

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
That was a really good episode, but wasn't Ash supposed to choose from rental pokemon like in the game? And yes, the Battle Frontier series is going to kick @#O!!

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
Scotts funny. He's not really that much of a stalker in the game though.

Battra

Good episode Articuno is definitely very elegant, Noland is my favorite of all the Frontier Brains.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I just laughted at Scott when he drove the gang to the Battle Factory. Not the best driver. :p

Noland was pretty darn awesome in his first episode. Articuno as well, and it's so beautiful.

I never stop enjoying the fact that Charizard burns Ash to show his love. Aww... :)