• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny Design Opinions

Should Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny keep their Best Wishes designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acdog

Do you think Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny will retain their current designs in Kalos? Do you believe they were redesigned, or they just look different in Unova because it's so distant?

One indicator may be the flashback in Charizard's return episode (777). Nurse Joy retains her look from the past, however she's only seen from the back.

Which do you prefer, pre-Best Wishes Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny designs or the current ones? Personally, I prefer pre-Best Wishes. Nurse Joy looked more like a person and less like a doll, and Officer Jenny looked like she still had a personality with her old hair instead of just being a cop.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I like the old Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy to be honest... but just like DedicatedFan that I could live with Nurse Joy's design, but I still can't get used to Officer Jenny's... :/

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I want the old looks back

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Their old looks slayed imo. I don't like the "new" Nurse Joy at all. She lost all her appeal and the same goes for Jenny imo.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
officer jenny looks like a transexual james. sorry if that offends you. so, i dont personaly care if nurse joy keeps her design, but i say no to officer jenny.

Blessed

The BW Nurse Joy looks like a baby. I believe the older designs were better tbh. They looked more older/prettier imo.

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Like the change, except Officer Jenny's look is bad. Nurse Joy's is refreshing and new which I like though.

sandy ketchum

Old ones looked older and better

adamfitz

poké-lover
I've gotten used to nurse joy
I actually like it more, she seems softer and even more approachable
Not a lot changed beside the dress and fringe

Officer jenny, now she is a different story
The short hair I can't get used to
I'd like to see her with a darker uniform and longer hair
Don't get me wrong I like short hair on women just I think the design would look better with longer hair maybe a spike Bob?

I don't particularly like the Best Wishes designs. Maybe they could redo them again?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I love the new Nurse Joy; I prefer her over the old one. As for officer Jenny, sorry, but she's ugly. I prefer way more what she looked like before.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Yeeaaah well, I don't really have a preference since I like the new design for Nurse Joy but not for Officer Jenny lol so... Yeah, they may get new ones again anyway, it depends.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I hate the new officer Jenny :(

Status
Not open for further replies.